Read this article to know how to fix Roblox not launching Windows 10 issues with the help of different solutions given.
Roblox is a very popular and fun online platform for playing games and making games. Millions of gamers all over the world love it. This free sandbox tool lets you create your own world or join other players to play minigames like Murder Mystery, Jail Break, Squid Game, and many more.
But there are times when you might find that your Roblox game won’t start. Well, a lot of PC users have said that they are facing issues because their Roblox not launching. Now, if you have the same problem, don’t worry, we got you covered. In this post, we’ll talk about different things you can do to fix the problem. But before we get to the solutions, let’s look at some of the most common causes of this problem.
Causes Of Roblox Not Launching On Windows 10 Issue
Here are some of the most common reasons that will help you understand why Roblox is not launching on Windows 10/11.
- Corrupted installation files
- Using a proxy server
- Issues with the network server
- Roblox lagging due to a temporary system glitch
- Outdated graphics driver
Now, as you have looked at the different reasons that prevent the game from starting or launching, it’s time to check out how to fix Roblox is not opening on Windows 10 issue.
Different Ways To Fix Roblox Not Launching Windows 10 Issue
Below are some solutions that will answer your question “how to fix Roblox not launching Windows 10”.
Solution1: Check The Game’s System Requirements
It’s a good idea to compare the Roblox system requirements with your computer’s specs to see if there is a problem with the compatibility. To get rid of this compatibility issue, below are the minimum and recommended system requirements that you should meet to fix the Roblox not launching problem.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows OS Version: Windows 7 or above
CPU speed: 1.6GHz or better
DirectX: Version 10 or higher
Storage Space: 20MB
Internet Speed: 4 to 8Mbps
Recommended System Requirements
Windows OS Version: Windows 10 or 11
CPU speed: 1.6GHZ or better
DirectX: Version 12
Storage Space: 1GB
RAM: 2GB Internet
Speed: 5 to 10Mbps
If the system configurations are just fine, follow the next solution to fix the error.
Solution2: Connect With A Stable Internet
One of the most common reasons why Roblox not launching is that you’re not connected to the Internet or your connection isn’t stable. Roblox is different from other gaming platforms because it uses a lot of power and needs fast Internet to run. If you’re not connected to the Internet, Roblox won’t work. So, in order to run Roblox, your PC must be connected to a fast Internet connection.
If your internet connection isn’t stable, you might have trouble with things like the Roblox player not starting or the game stuttering. So, if your internet isn’t fast enough or stable enough, that’s probably why you have Roblox ping issues. Remember that Roblox needs at least 4-8 Mbps of internet speed.
Also know: Best Virtual Reality Games
Solution3: Disable Proxy Settings
Using a proxy server could be the reason why Roblox not launching. If the situation is applicable, then you can check your proxy setting and disable it. Here’s how to disable the proxy settings on a Windows computer:
- Search Settings in the taskbar’s search bar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard
- On the Settings window, click on the search bar and type Proxy settings in it
- Now, turn OFF the toggle switch under the “Use setup script” and “Use a proxy server” options.
After turning OFF the toggle switch, open your game and check if the Roblox player not launching issues is resolved. If the issue is still there, the next solution will answer you on how to fix Roblox not launching query.
Solution4: How To Fix Roblox Not Launching By Updating Graphics Drivers Manually
It is recommended that you should keep all of your Windows drivers updated to avoid bugs, glitches, and errors like the Roblox player not launching. Even Windows has its own dedicated tool which you can use to update, roll back, or reinstall all drivers. This tool is known as the Device Manager and is considered one of the most useful programs.
This tool helps Windows users manage all kinds of drivers manually. Below are some steps that will help you update the graphics drivers through Device Manager in order to fix the issue. Moreover, to use this tool you need to have some basic knowledge and patience so follow the steps carefully.
- Click on the Start menu present at the bottom-left corner of the screen. Then, search the Control Panel app in the search bar and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the Control Panel window, select the Large icons option from the “View by” dropdown menu. This will change the icon’s design and show you all the in-built tools.
- Choose the Device Manager tool by clicking on it. A new window will open showing all the drivers present on your computer.
- Expand the Display adapter drivers by clicking on the arrow icon next to it. Then, right-click on the Graphics card you are using and select the Update driver option from the context list.
- Now, a new pop-up window will appear, choose the “Search automatically for drivers” option
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the new graphics drivers on your Windows device
After completing the installation process, Restart the computer and check if this is the solution for your “how to fix Roblox not launching” issue. To make your job easier, you can check out the next solution mentioned below.
Solution5: How To Fix Roblox Not Launching Issue By Updating Drivers Automatically
This is an automated process where you need to download the best driver update app present in today’s market i.e. Bit Driver Updater app. This program is specially made for Windows computers and is trusted by tons of users.
With the help of this application, you can easily update your graphics driver as it comes with different features and tools. Below we have mentioned some other advantages of having this program installed on your Windows device:
- Creates a backup of existing drivers
- Completely scans your computer
- Improves the processing speed of your PC
- Offers 24*7 customer support
- It allows you to download and update all sorts of drivers
Steps To Use Bit Driver Updater To Update Graphics Driver Automatically
- Click on the link given below and it will automatically start downloading the app on your PC:
- Once the Bit Driver Updater is downloaded, Open the File Explorer app. Then, go to the Downloads folder, click on the setup file, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app properly.
- Now, Launch the app and click once on the Scan tab button present on the left-side panel. Or else click on the Scan Driver button. This will allow the app to search for outdated graphics drivers.
- Now a list of drivers will be shown that need to be updated. Click on the Update all button and it will update all your Windows drivers one by one. If you want to update only the graphics driver, then click on the Update Now button in front of the Display adapter driver option.
After updating the drivers, Reboot your system and it will automatically install the new drivers on your computer. With the help of this process, you will get the answer for how to fix Roblox not launching issues.
Wrapping Up: How To Fix Roblox Not Launching Issue On Windows 10/11 PC
We hope that the solutions mentioned above have helped you fix the Roblox not launching issue on Windows devices. If you have any questions regarding this problem-fixing the guide, then share them in the comments box below.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.