- These terms apply to all Platform users, including those who read and access the Content and those who contribute Materials. “Materials” refers to (i) text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio-visual combinations, interactive features, and other materials, as well as (ii) comments and content that you may contribute in any way to a specific section of the Platform via Platform features or functionalities.
- The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- The Company retains the unrestricted right to modify or amend these Terms at any time without notifying you. Acceptance of the modified Terms signifies your agreement to be legally bound by such modifications and consent to be legally bound by them.
- ToTheVerge follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. Instead, the data’s purpose is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
- The Company hereby provides you a non-exclusive, limited license to access and use this Platform, subject to your compliance with the Terms. You undertake to use the Platform solely for the following purposes: (a) as permitted by the Terms; (b) in compliance with any relevant law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or standards; and (c) to access the Platform’s Services. You agree not to engage in any activity that may negatively impact the Company’s and/or other Users’ use of the Platform.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform using any means other than the Company-provided interface. You may not use any deep-link, robot, spider, or other automatic devices, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Platform or Content (as defined below), or to in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials, or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not explicitly authorized by this Agreement.
- The Platform includes third-party content, advertising information, or promotional material (“Ad-Content”). It is explicitly stated that the Company is not responsible or liable for any third-party Ad-Content, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights in the third-party Ad-Content. The company is not responsible for the accuracy of any content you may access. Your use of the Platform, the Ad-Content, and the Content, including your decision to read, engage with, or act on the same, is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
- Further, you undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting, or harassing based on gender, libelous, racially, or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any violation or is insulting other nation;
- contains a software virus or any other computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity, or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked sites;
- violate the Terms contained herein or elsewhere; and
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Platform.