Read this article and it will help you with different methods to download, update, and install the Epson M100 printer driver on your Windows 11, 10, 8, & 7 devices.
The Epson M100 is one of the best inkjet printers available in the 2023 market. It is a great investment for schools, home offices, or small businesses because it has a lot of useful features. Also, it has an internal driver that works with different OS versions and can print on both sides. However, to get the best out of it, you need to have the latest Epson M100 printer driver on your computer.
This guide will help you set up your Epson printer and show you how to download the Epson driver. The installation process is easy enough that you can do it yourself in just a few minutes. This post will show you how to search for and install the Epson M100 printer driver on your Windows device by walking you through each step.
Different Methods For Epson M100 Driver Download On Windows PC
Below we have shared some most effective methods through which you can easily download Epson M100 driver.
Method1: Epson M100 Printer Driver Download From Official Website
Like every other printer manufacturer, Epson also uploads new drivers for its printers on a regular basis. These new drivers improve the printer’s performance and compatibility with your computer. You can always get the latest Epson M100 printer driver from the Support section on Epson’s official website.
This is a manual method, hence, you need to do everything on your own. However, we have shared some instructions below to help you understand the process. The steps below will contain an official website link and the Epson M100 driver download and installation process.
- Visit Epson’s official website by clicking on the link below.
- On the website page, hover your mouse over the Support tab and it will expand. Click on the Printers option.
- Now, select the Impact Printers option and it will show you different model series.
- Choose the MX Series by clicking on it. Then, click on the Epson MX-100 printer model.
- Select your Operating System version from the dropdown menu. And then, click on the Download button to start the Epson M100 driver downloading process.
- Once the driver is downloaded. Click on the taskbar’s search bar and search File Manager.
- On the File Manager window, click on the Downloads tab present on the left-side panel. Then, double-click on the downloaded Epson M100 printer driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers onto your computer
After installing the printer driver, Reboot your computer and it will implement the new Epson M 100 driver. If in case the printer driver is unavailable on the official website, then you should try out the next method.
Method2: Epson M100 Driver Download Using Windows Tools
It is recommended that you should keep all of your Windows drivers updated to avoid device-related issues. Outdated drivers may cause issues like printer printing blank pages, printer not responding error, or Epson printer not printing. Even Windows has its own dedicated tool to manage all your drivers including the Epson M100 printer driver.
This tool is known as the Device Manager tool and is considered one of the most useful tools. To download Epson M100 driver using this tool, you need to follow the instructions very carefully. Otherwise, you will end up deleting or corrupting your Windows drivers.
Steps For Epson M100 Driver Download Using Device Manager
Here are some directory steps for Epson M100 driver download on your Windows 11, 10, 8, & 7 devices.
- Type Control Panel in the taskbar’s search bar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard
- On the Control Panel window, click on the “View by” dropdown menu and select the Large icons option from the context list. This will change the icon’s design and show you all the Windows-integrated tools.
- Now, click on the Device Manager tool and it will open a new window showing all your Windows drivers.
- Click on the arrow icon in front of the Printer queues option in order to expand it. Then, double-click on the Epson M100 printer driver and it will open a new pop-up window.
- On that pop-up window, select the Drivers tab from the top. Then, click on the Update driver button.
- Another pop-up window will appear, over there, click on the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- Wait for a few seconds and let your computer search for the latest printer driver online. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers on your computer.
After finishing the Epson M100 driver downloading and installation process, Restart your Windows device. Now, your computer will replace the old printer drivers with the new ones. If you feel the above-mentioned approaches are difficult to follow and you want an easy way, then the next method is for you.
Method3: Epson M100 Printer Driver Download Via Third-party Application
As discussed above this is an automated process and the easiest way to download Epson M100 printer driver. For this method, you first need to download and install the best driver updater app like Bit Driver Updater. Then, by following just a few steps all your Windows drivers can get updated automatically.
This tool comes with various features that will help you with the driver downloading process by making it easier. Using the Bit Driver Updater will also improve the compatibility of the Epson M 100 driver with your PC. Here are some other perks of using this app on your computer:
- 24×7 assistance is provided
- Improves hardware compatibility
- Only WHQL-certified drivers will be downloaded
- Backup old drivers
- One click can update all your drivers
Steps For Epson M100 Driver Download Via Bit Driver Updater App
The steps mentioned below will provide you with the app download link as well as some steps to install and use it for the Epson M100 printer driver download on your Windows device.
- Click on the shared link below and download the latest version of the Bit Driver Updater app:
- After downloading the software, click on the taskbar’s search bar and search File Manager.
- On the File Explorer window, click on the Download tab present on the left-side panel. And then, run the Epson M100 driver downloaded file. Now, follow the on-screen steps to install it.
- Launch the Bit Driver Updater app by double-clicking on its icon.
- Now, click on the Scan Drivers button present in the middle of the page. This will allow the application to search for outdated Epson M100 printer drivers.
- Then, you can either click on the Update All button and it will update all the drivers at the same time, or else click on the Update Now button next to the Printer drivers.
After getting the new Epson M100 printer driver, Reboot your computer and it will automatically install the new drivers for you.
Final Words: Methods To Download Epson M100 Driver On Windows 11, 10, 8, And 7 PC
We hope that the methods mentioned above have helped you with the Epson M100 printer driver downloading and updating process. If you still have any suggestions regarding this guide, then share them in the comments section below.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.