GTX 1060 Graphics cards are designed to improve user experience with display, gaming, etc. However, some of the users complained about the poor resolution of their monitor. If you are also having similar issues don’t worry as you are not alone.
To resolve the problem you can download the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 driver update. These drivers are a route through which the operating system and your graphics card can communicate. With the latest drivers, many common issues are fixed.
The guide below mentions multiple methods that can be used to download NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers Windows 11 or 10 devices. Read the steps for each and apply the option that suits your skills and constraints.
Methods to Download NVIDIA GTX 1060 Drivers Windows 10, 11:
Pick any one of the given methods and apply the underlying steps to download NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers on your Windows 11 or 10 device.
Method 1: Manual NVIDIA GTX 1060 Driver Download
The most common and reliable method for NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers download is via the official website of NVIDIA. The manufacturers of the Graphics cards or other hardware devices release driver updates for bug fixes and improvements.
Here are the steps for manual download of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 driver update
- Open the downloads section on NVIDIA’s official website.
- From the dropdown lists select the model number and your Windows OS version and press the Search option.
- In the search result page click on the Download option present under the NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers.
- Apply the instructions on your screen to install the latest update for GeForce Game Ready driver.
Restart your PC to bring into effect the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 driver update.
However, this method requires skills, time, and patience from the users. In case you are not comfortable with the option to download drivers, move on with the further solutions to download NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers in a partly automatic and automatic way.
Method 2: Download NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Driver Update Through Device Manager
There’s an inbuilt utility in Windows devices to download the latest update of NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers or other system drivers in a partly automatic manner. Although not many of the technical skills are required here it still requires some time.
Here is how to download the GeForce Game Ready drivers through the utility of Device Manager on your Windows PC or laptop
- On your taskbar, click right on the Windows icon and open Device Manager.
- Expand the section for Display Adapters and right click on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 driver.
- Click on the option Update Driver Software from the list.
- In the following window click on Automatic search option and wait till the download processes.
- Install the latest NVIDIA GTX drivers download with the instructions that follow on your screen. Restart your device to apply the updates.
However, if this method is also not your preferred choice, move on to the next one to find an automatic solution for NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers Windows 10 or 11 downloads.
Method 3: Automatically Download NVIDIA GTX 1060 Drivers via bit Driver Updater
The above methods are safe yet require time and patience to download NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers. Therefore as a quick alternative, you can use the Bit Driver Updater software for automatic driver updates.
Pro update of the Bit Driver Updater offers various additional features along with automatic driver updates. These features are as follows
- Quick System Scans for updates on drivers
- One click downloads for list of drivers
- 24*7 assistance from trained technical support team
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Restore and Backup
- Large driver database
- 100% verified and certified drivers
Download the automatic driver updater software Bit Driver Updater’s executable file via download link below. Follow the steps on the screen to install the tool without any errors. Apply the steps below to use the Bit Driver Updater to download NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 driver update on your Windows device.
- Run the installed tool and start driver Scan via Scan Drivers button on the home screen of the software.
- As the command displays the outdated set of drivers, click on the Update Now option next to NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers.
Note: If you have the Pro version you will get an option to update all the drivers with Update All option.
- Follow screen instructions to install the NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers Windows 11 or 10 devices.
- Restart your Windows PC to apply the updated driver.
Now check if the latest NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready drivers could fix the display problems.
Automatic updates through Bit Driver Updater are quick and simple. Therefore, not only for NVIDIA GTX 1060 drivers use the tool for all the other system driver updates too.
Download, Update and Install NVIDIA GTX 1060 Drivers Windows 11, 10: DONE
We hope the tutorial above helped you with the NVIDIA GTX drivers download on your Windows devices. Pick any one of the above methods to keep system drivers up to date and have a great display experience. However, if you ask for our suggestion we will recommend using Bit Driver Updater for downloading driver updates automatically on your device.
If you have any concerns regarding the content above, suggestions or feedback don’t hesitate and write them down in the comment box. Subscribe to our blog for more such technical write ups. Follow us on our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for news or other latest updates.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.