The compact integrated ink-tank design of the Epson L3250 multifunctional printer makes it the perfect printer for printing a large number of pages at a reasonable cost.
However, to fully utilize this all-in-one printer’s wide range of advanced features, you will be required to download and install the compatible Epson L3250 driver on your Windows.
If you are unaware of the ways through which you can download, install, and update the Epson L3250 printer driver easily and without any error on your system, then this guide will help you through it.
Let us quickly go through the methods below.
Quick Methods for Epson L3250 Driver Download and Update on Windows 11/10
Read ahead in this section to find some simple and easy ways for the Epson L3250 scanner driver to download and update. This section explains both manuals as well as automatic ways. You may go through them and perform one as per your choice.
Method 1: Use the manufacturer’s website for the Epson L3250 driver download
Epson keeps on releasing the updated and latest version of their product’s drivers on their official support page. Hence, you may get the latest Epson L3250 driver download for Windows 10 on your system easily and with a little technical knowledge from the official website.
To do so, follow the instructions given below.
- Open Epson’s official website.
- Go to the Support tab and select the Printers option from the list.
- Now, in the search box type the Epson L3250 and hit the Search button. Then, select your preferred product from the search results that appear.
- A new download page will appear. Then, hit the Download button next to your desired product with a compatible OS and let the downloading process happen.
After installing, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions displayed on the screen for the successful installation of drivers.
Method 2: Use Windows OS for the Epson L3250 driver install and update
Updating the Windows operating system can solve many system errors and fix bugs. It can also help in downloading and installing the latest version of your system drivers.
Hence, you may take the help of the following steps for the Epson L3250 driver download Windows 11.
- Open the Start menu on your system and type Windows Update in it. Then, hit the Enter button.
- Select the appropriate choice from the search list. Now, hit the Check for updates button on the Update page.
If there are any new OS patches available, your system will automatically install them. Wait for the process to finish and then restart your PC. Thereafter, your system will use the newly installed Epson L3250 printer driver.
Also read: Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver Download and Install on Windows PC
Method 3: Epson L3250 scanner driver download and update via Device manager
Another method to download printer drivers for free is to make use of one of the Windows utilities, i.e. the Device Manager. This utility manages all the hardware drivers of your system and helps in keeping the system running smoothly.
If in any case, your Epson L3250 driver is corrupted, missing, or outdated and is causing errors like “Epson printer not printing properly”, then the device manager is there to help you out.
To use this tool for updating drivers, follow the instructions given below.
- Simultaneously, hit Win + X on your keyboard. A context menu will show up. Select Device Manager from the list.
- Now, look through the list and double-click on the Print Queues option.
- There, right-click on your Epson L3250 printer driver and then choose the Update driver option.
- A new window will appear. There, click on the Search automatically for drivers option.
Now, wait for some time until your system searches for the latest drivers and install them on your system. Then, restart your system.
However, many users would not really prefer to go with such a manual hassle as it requires a lot of effort and time. So, here in the next section, we have explained the automatic method for Epson L3250 driver download and update.
Method 4: Epson L3250 scanner driver download and update via automatic driver updater
If utilizing the aforementioned techniques for manual Epson L3250 driver install and update seems too challenging, you may try updating the drivers automatically using the best driver updater software, such as Bit Driver Updater.
One of the most trusted drivers updating tools you can use to install the most recent and compatible driver updates on your computer is Bit Driver Updater. Also, it can assist you in fixing errors like “printer not responding” easily.
This software thoroughly checks your PC for corrupt, out-of-date, or malfunctioning drivers and then delivers you with the appropriate drivers. Additionally, you may schedule driver updates using its scan scheduling feature in accordance with your requirements, which helps in saving you a lot of time.
Both the free and paid versions of this software allow you to automatically update out-of-date drivers. The full/premium edition, however, enables you to utilize Bit Driver Updater to its fullest capacity. Additionally, the pro edition allows you to download multiple drivers at once in bulk. The free version, however, only permits the installation of one driver upgrades at a time.
Let us see the step-by-step procedure to use Bit Driver Updater in order to update the Epson L3250 printer driver on your Windows system.
- Obtain the Bit Driver Updater from the link given below.
- Then, from your Downloads folder, run the downloaded file, and follow all the prompts in order to complete its installation.
- Next, open the software and select Scan Drivers from the Overview tab. As soon as you select the option, the scanning process will begin.
- Now, from the driver list that appears, make your preferred choice. You may choose to update only your desired Epson L3250 driver by clicking on the Update Now option next to it. Else, if you are a Pro user, you may go with the Update All option (recommended).
Once the update process is complete, reboot your PC. This will ensure the success of your Epson L3250 download and update process.
Conclusion: Epson L3250 Scanner Driver Download on Windows 11/10
So, to sum up, the above-explained methods were some of the easiest and quickest ways to download, install, and update the Epson L3250 driver on your Windows system. You may choose to perform any of the above based on your requirement and convenience.
We hope this driver installation guide was helpful to you. For more such technical and informative guides, you may click on the subscribe button below. Also, feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions with us in the comments section below.
Author: Snehil Masih
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.
Alise GornyMar 7, 2023 at 1:18 am
It’s difficult to find experienced people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks