The Canon PIXMA TR8520 printers are a one-stop solution for all your printer needs. It has solutions for both personal and official printing requirements. But for the printer to print without any interruptions, it’s necessary to have the latest drivers installed. Just like other hardware manufacturers Canon also releases driver updates at daily intervals to provide improved performance and resolve existing issues.
If you are in search of methods to download Canon printer drivers this guide is for you. Read the full tutorial to learn the easiest and most reliable methods to download, install, and update Canon TR8520 drivers on your Windows 11, 10, or older version devices.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Download and Update for Windows 11, 10:
In the following section, you will learn how to download and update Canon PIXMA TR8520 drivers on your Windows device. No need to rush, read the steps for each method and make the suitable choice as per your convenience and skills.
Method 1: Manual Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Download
To download your drivers manually you need to have some basic technical skills. Make sure you know the system specifications and requirements to download compatible drivers. Once you are sure about this, proceed with the following steps for Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver download
- Click Here to open the official website of Canon.
- In the Support, section search for PIXMA TR8520 and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Expand the Software and Drivers section.
- Double check if the Operating System detected automatically is correct. Update the version of your OS through the drop-down list if the automatically detected one is incorrect.
- Press on the Download button for the latest Canon PIXMA TR8520 drivers.
- Install the driver package by applying the on-screen steps and Restart your computer to apply the updated printer drivers.
Although driver downloads directly from the manufacturer websites are verified and reliable the method requires time and patience. Therefore, to simplify the process you can also opt for partly manual and fully automatic methods listed below.
Method 2: Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Download via Device Manager
Another possibility for Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver downloads is through the Windows utility Device Manager. This method is partly automatic and can be implemented by using the following steps
- Click on the Windows and X keys together on your keyboard. From the Menu choose the Device Manager option.
- Expand the category Printers or Print Queues.
- Right-click on the Canon Pixma TR8520 driver and choose the Update driver option.
- In the next window, choose the option that reads automatic search for drivers.
- Install the drivers and Restart the device to apply the updated Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver.
This method is comparatively simple when compared with the manual one. However, if you don’t want to put in any effort the fully automatic method for Canon PIXMA TR28520 driver download is given below.
Method 3: Automatic Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Update (Using Bit Driver Updater)
If you don’t want to invest time in updating drivers, download an automatic driver updater software. The Bit Driver Updater is one of the most reliable alternatives to keep the drivers updated. With a single click download the complete list of outdated drivers. Moreover, if you are in a hurry, schedule these updates at a particular time of your convenience. Additionally, the tool has Backup and Restore features to keep all the driver data safe.
All the driver updates are WHQL certified and verified. Unlock the complete potential of the software with the Pro version. It offers around-the-clock technical support and comes with a complete money-back guarantee for up to 60 days of purchase.
How to Update Canon TR8520 Driver Update Automatically with Bit Driver Updater?
- Download the tool for your Windows 11, 10, or older version devices below. Follow the instructions on the screen to install it.
- Launch Bit Driver Updater. Click on the Scan Now option to start the search for outdated drivers.
- Identify the Canon TR8520 driver and click on the Update Now option next to it. Furthermore, if you wish to install all the updates and have the Pro version of the software Scroll to the bottom of the list, and click on the Update All button.
- Install the Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver update by double-clicking the downloaded file and applying on-screen instructions.
To apply the updated drivers Restart your PC. And that’s it all the system drivers including the Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver are updated with just one click. That is how simplified driver updates are with the effortless Bit Driver Updater software.
Download, Install, and Update Canon PIXMA TR8520 Printer Driver: DONE
Here we conclude our easy and most effective guide on how to download and install the latest Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver update. You can use these methods on your Windows 11, 10, or older version devices. In our opinion, there’s no need to hassle with the manual alternatives. Simply switch to the Bit Driver Updater software and update Canon TR8520 drivers automatically.
Hopefully, all your doubts are clear now. However, if you need any further information connect with us through the section below. Also, if the article was helpful make sure you subscribe to our blog for regular tech guides. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for tech news and updates.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.