Read this article and it will provide you with different methods to download, update, and install the latest Brother DCP-T220 driver Windows 10/8/7 PC.
The Brother DCP-T220 printer is a colored inkjet printer that creates and makes technologies in the communications and digital imaging industries for organizations, companies, and people who need solutions in personal and business areas to print their ideas onto paper for better communication. In order to make this printer work smoothly and efficiently, you need to perform the Brother DCP-T220 driver download on your Windows PC.
There are various benefits of having updated drivers for the devices that are connected to your computer. It provides better connectivity and compatibility as well as enhances your system’s overall performance. Keeping your drivers up-to-date also helps in preventing your device from any hardware-related problems. Therefore, today through this article, we are going to show you some of the best approaches that will help you with the Brother printer DCP-T220 driver download.
Different Ways For Brother DCP-T220 Driver Download On Windows Device
Below we have mentioned the best possible ways through which you can get the latest Brother DCP-T220 driver Windows 7, 8, & 10.
Method1: Brother Printer DCP-T220 Driver Download From The Manufacturer’s Website
If you have basic computer skills, there is no better way to perform the Brother DCP-T220 driver downloads than to visit Brother’s official website. Usually, every company that makes hardware releases driver changes to keep their devices running at their best. These updates come out regularly to fix bugs and improve speed. Follow the steps below to get the Brother printer driver on your Windows computer.
- Navigate your way to Brother’s Support page by clicking on the link given below.
- Now, choose the Product Search option and it will redirect you to the Product Category page.
- Under the Product Category section, go with the Inkjet Printers option.
- Then, from the Product Series, select the DCP-T2 series and it will open a pop-up window in front of you.
- Select the DCP-T220 option from that pop-up window.
- After that, go to the Downloads section by clicking on it.
- Choose your computer’s operating system and its version from the different options given. And then, click on the OK button to proceed further.
- From the Full Software Package section, click on the “Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended)” link.
- Then, you need to ‘Agree to the EULA and Download’ to start the Brother DCP-T220 driver download process.
- Once the printer driver is downloaded, open the package file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it properly.
After the Brother DCP-T220 driver installation is complete, reboot the system to implement the new drivers.
Method2: Update Device Drivers Along With Windows OS
One of the most common ways to update drivers on Windows 10, 8, and 7 is to update the operating system. But if the driver update came out just a few minutes ago, this way might not give you the updated drivers. Still, you can try these steps for the Brother printer DCP-T220 driver download and install.
- Open Windows Settings by pressing the Windows + I buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- Make your way to the Update & Security settings.
- Now, click on the Windows Update tab and go for the Check for Updates button.
- Wait a moment till your computer searches for a new Windows OS online. Then, click on the Download and Install option to start the process.
- Once the downloading and installation of the new Windows OS is complete, restart your device. This will perform the Brother DCP-T220 driver updates along with the Windows update on its own.
Method3: Use Device Manager For Brother DCP-T220 Driver Update
There are multiple tools and apps that can be used to maintain your Windows device smooth and steady. Some of these tools are used by people to solve any sort of problems they are facing on their computers. The Device Manager tool is one of the in-built utilities that is responsible for making your device process efficiently. You can update, disable, roll back, and uninstall all the device drivers by using this tool.
Follow the steps below and they will help you use Device Manager for the Brother DCP-T220 driver free download.
- Hit on the Win + R buttons togetherly on your keyboard to open the Run command window.
- Now, type the Control Panel in the search bar present on the Run dialog box and press the Enter button.
- Select the Large icons option from the View to change the Control Panel’s layout.
- Then, choose the Device Manager tool among other options.
- This will open the Device Manager window on your screen, showing all the device drivers present on your PC. Click on the Print Queues section in order to expand it.
- After that, right-click on the Brother DCP-T220 driver and choose the Update Drivers option from the context list.
- A new window will appear, go with the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- Let your PC look for the new Brother printer driver online, then follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
Once the Brother DCP-T220 driver installation is complete, reboot the PC and it will replace the old printer driver with the new one.
Method4: Use Driver Updater Software
Manually updating drivers is too much work. Now, though, there are a number of driver updater programs that can download all the needed changes at once. One of the best tools for doing this is the Bit Driver Updater. Besides keeping drivers up to date, some of the most interesting things about the software are:
- 24*7 customer support
- Huge driver database
- WHQL certified drivers
- Fast and effective system scans
- Schedule updates for outdated drivers
Steps to use Bit Driver Updater on Windows
Now, as we have looked at the benefits of updating our device drivers using the Bit Driver Updater, it’s time to check out the steps to use it.
- Get the latest Bit Driver Updater by clicking on the download link below.
- Once the application is downloaded, install it, and then launch it. Now, it will automatically start scanning your computer to find the drivers that need an update.
- After the scanning is complete, it will show you the Update All button with which you can get all the latest drivers installed on your computer, so click on it.
Once the Brother printer driver is installed, the app will restart your PC to implement the new drivers automatically.
Wrapping Up The Methods To Get The Brother DCP-T220 Driver Windows 7/8/10
We hope that the approaches that we have shared with you through this article were useful. To get the best and fast results, we would suggest you use the Bit Driver Updater app. Moreover, if there’s anything else that you want to add to this write-up, then use our comments section below.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.