If you want to download or update the Brother DCP T310 Driver on your Windows PC, then read this article, providing different methods to do so.
The Brother DCP T310 is an ideal all-in-one ink tank technology printer that provides low-cost and high-quality printing. This printer comes with a lot of tools and features that improve your printing efficiency. You can easily scan, print, or make copies of your documents with the help of this printer.
However, to make it work smoothly, you need to read this article to understand the Brother DCP T310 printer driver download process better. There are majorly three ways through which you can download the drivers.
The first one is to visit Brother’s official website, the second one is to use the Windows tool, and the third one is to take help from a third-party application. Today, we are going to cover all these three methods and help you with the Brother DCP T310 driver download and update process.
Different Methods For Brother DCP T310 Driver Download
Below are the three most efficient and effective ways to download or update the Brother DCP T310 printer driver on Windows 10/11 PC. The first two methods require some technical skills and patience. But if you want an easy way out, you can directly go for the automated process shared in the end. Now, without any further ado let’s jump right into it.
Method1: Brother DCP T310 Driver Download From Manufacturer’s Website
To download the Brother printer driver DCP T310, you need to visit Brother’s support page. There, you can search for the product and download its drivers easily. For a better understanding, follow the steps below and they will help you with the process.
- Click on the website link below in order to visit Brother’s official website Brother’s Support Page Link
- On the support page, click once on the Product Search button. This will show you a category list from which you can choose your product (i.e. Inkjet printer).
- Now, click on the DCP-T3 Series to select your printer’s series
- A new pop-up window will appear, over there, select the DCP-T310 printer and it will redirect you to a different page.
- Click on the Downloads tab and it will show you all the operating systems. and their version for which you can download the Brother DCP T310 printer driver.
- Select the Windows OS and then your Windows version and then click on the OK button
- Then, in the Drivers table, click once on the “Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection” button, and again it redirects you to a different page.
- On that page, click on the “Agree to the EULA and Download” button to start the process
- After downloading the Brother DCP T310 driver, search the File Explorer app in the taskbar and then press the Enter key
- On the File Explorer window, go to the Downloads folder and click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the Brother DCP T310 printer driver on your Windows device
Once the driver is installed, Reboot your system and it will automatically start using the new drivers.
Method2: Brother DCP T310 printer Driver Using Windows Tools
The Device Manager tool is a built-in tool that comes with Windows OS. This tool helps users to roll back, update, or reinstall drivers including the Brother DCP T310 to make their devices work better and are more compatible with the computer.
So, if your printer is giving you trouble, you should update the driver for your Brother DCP T310 printer for a better experience. This has to be done manually which means you need to have some patience. If you follow the steps below, they will guide you through the process.
- Search Control Panel in the search bar is present on your taskbar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Change the tools icon design on the Control Panel window by clicking on the “View by” dropdown menu and selecting the Large icons option
- Now, look for the Device Manager tool and then click on it. A new Device Manager window will open showing all the drivers present on your PC.
- Double-click on the Printer queues option to expand it.
- Then, right-click on Brother DCP T310 printer driver and choose the Update driver option from the context list
- A new pop-up window will appear, single click on the “Search automatically for drivers” option
- Wait for a few moments, then follow the steps displayed on your screen in order to complete the downloading and installation process
After installing the printer driver on your computer, Restart it. Now, your computer will automatically change the old Brother DCP T310 driver with the new one and you are good to go. However, if you feel that the methods shown above are a bit too lengthy, then you can go for the next method.
Method3: Download And Update Brother DCP T310 Driver Automatically
This is an automated process, where you just have to download the best and most reliable driver updater application like the Bit Driver Updater. This software is specially designed for Windows users and is trusted by tons of users. You can use this tool to update all your Windows drivers at once including the Brother DCP T310 driver.
Additionally, this tool helps in improving your computer’s efficiency and makes it process faster. The functions and features that come with this app make updating Windows drivers a child’s play. This program allows you to schedule the updating Brother DCP T310 process as per your need. Below are some other pros of using this app on your Windows PC:
- Creates backup of old drivers before updating them
- Updates all kinds of faulty, outdated, missing, and corrupted drivers
- Downloads WHQL-certified drivers only
- Enhances your computer’s performance
- Provides 24*7 customer support
Steps To Use Bit Driver Updater To Download Brother DCP T310 Driver
- Click Here to download the Bit Driver Updater app for Windows
- Once the download is completed, right-click on the Start menu and select the File Explorer option from the context list.
- Click on the Downloads folder and run the setup file. Follow the instructions displayed on-screen to install the app.
- After installing the app, launch the Bit Driver Updater.
- Now, click on the Scan Drivers button. This will allow the application to scan your Windows drivers. You can also single-click on the Scan tab present on the left-hand side panel to do the same.
- After the scanning process, a list of drivers will be shown to you that need an update. Either click on the Update Now button in front of the Printer driver or else Click on the Update all button to update all the drivers simultaneously.
After the Brother DCP T310 driver downloading and installation process is finished, Restart your computer and it will automatically replace the old drivers with the new ones.
Wrapping Up: Brother DCP T310 Driver Download For Windows
We hope the above-mentioned approaches have helped you with the Brother DCP T310 printer driver download and update process. It is recommended that you follow the steps, in the same manner, they are written.
If you skip a step, you might not be able to download or install the Brother Printer Driver Dcp T310 successfully. You can also share your doubts and thoughts about this post in the comments box below. Also, subscribe to the Free Driver Updater blog for more tech-related, error-fixing, and download printer drivers easily.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.