If you have purchased a new AMD graphics processor or if you are facing issues with it, then this article will help you with some methods to download or update the drivers for AMD Radeon R9 200 series easily.
AMD is a tech company famous for developing and designing computer graphics cards and processor technologies. It is one of the biggest competitors of Intel in the market. The processors made by AMD are more gamer-centric. The AMD Radeon R9 Series specs are popular in the gaming industry.
However, to use AMD products on your computer, you need to download or update drivers for AMD Radeon R9 200 series. The latest graphics drivers will fix issues like screen tearing, glitchy or stuttering videos, AMD driver not showing, and other screen glitches. There are three most efficient methods through which you can download or update the graphics drivers for your Windows device. So without any further ado, let’s jump right into it.
Methods To Download Or Update AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Drivers For Windows
Below we have mentioned both the manual and automatic processes through which you can easily download the AMD Radeon R9 200 series software for Windows 11/10. The manual method requires some patience and skills to execute the driver downloading process properly. Whereas, the automatic process is easy to perform so if you want an easy way out, go for the automatic process mentioned in the end.
Download The AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Software From The Manufacturer’s Website
AMD keeps releasing new drivers for its products. So you can go to their official website to check for and download the latest display drivers for your Windows PC. You can download the drivers from the Support section present on their website. To do so you need to visit the AMD official website and search for the product by typing in the search bar. And then after downloading, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the AMD Radeon R9 200 series software for Windows.
Steps To Download AMD Drivers From The Official Website
Follow the steps below and download your AMD Radeon drivers on your Windows 10/11 PC.
- Click on the link below to visit the AMD official website: Click Here
- Click on the Drivers & Support tab present at top of the page
- Single-click on the dropdown menu next to “Search for your product”. Then, type your product’s name in the search bar and press the Enter key on your keyboard. You can also click on the Submit button present there.
- Now, on the Drivers & Software page, click on your Windows Operating System in order to expand it. Then, click on the Download button to start the downloading process.
- Wait for a few seconds (depending on your internet speed) and let the driver get the download. Type File Explorer in the taskbar’s search bar and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the File Explorer window, click on the Downloads tab present on the left-side panel
- Open the downloaded driver file and then follow the instructions shown on your screen to install them on your computer.
After downloading and installing the AMD Radeon R9 drivers on a Windows computer, Reboot the device. And your PC will automatically start using the new drivers.
Also know: How To Fix AMD Radeon Software Not Opening On Windows PC
Update AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Drivers Via Device Manager
This is a manual approach where you can update, roll back and reinstall graphics drivers using a Windows-integrated application. This program is known as Device Manager, which is one of the most useful apps that come with your Windows OS in order to manage the drivers including the AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
Downloading or Updating the driver will help the product perform more efficiently and smoothly. This will also improve the compatibility of the product with your Windows device. Additionally, issues and errors will get resolved by updating the drivers for AMD Radeon R9 200 series on Windows.
Steps To Update AMD Radeon Series Driver Through Device Manager
Below are some steps that will help you update the drivers for the AMD Radeon R9 series with the Device Manager tool.
- Click once on the Start button present on the button-left corner of your screen. Then, type Control Panel in the search bar and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the Control panel window, click on the “View by” dropdown menu and select the Large icons option. This will change the design of the in-built tools. Then, look for the Device Manager tool and click on it.
- A new Device Manager window will open on your screen, showing all the drivers present on your computer. Click once on the arrow icon next to the Display adapter option in order to expand it.
- Click twice on the AMD Radeon R9 200 Series and it will open a new window
- Over there, select the Driver tab from the top. Then, click once on the Update Driver button.
- A new pop-up window will appear, choose the “Search automatically for drivers” option. This will start the search process for a new graphics driver.
- Wait for some time and let your computer download the driver, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
After you update graphics driver, Restart your Windows device. Now, your computer will replace the old AMD Radeon display drivers with the latest ones. If in case, you feel that the above two manual methods are complicated or tricky for you and you might end up messing up the whole process. Then, the next method is for you.
Use Driver Updater Software To Download Or Update AMD Radeon Display Drivers
This is an automatic process, where you need to take help from a driver updater program. This process requires you to download a safe and secure application like the Bit Driver Updater, which will help you download drivers for AMD Radeon R9 200 series for your computer. The Bit Driver Updater is one of the most trusted apps used by Windows users in order to download and update drivers. This software is loaded with various features that will help you with the AMD driver download process. Some other benefits of using the Bit Driver Updater software on a Windows PC are:
- User-friendly interface
- A single click will update all the drivers simultaneously
- Schedule the process as per your requirement
- Backup old drivers in case you want them back
- Improves your system’s processing speed
Instructions To Download And Use The Bit Driver Updater App
Now, it’s time to look at some instructions in order to download and use this software and update the AMD Radeon driver.
- Download the Bit Driver Updater application for your Windows device by clicking on the link below:
- After downloading the app, search the File Explorer app on the taskbar and press Enter
- Go to the Downloads folder on the file explorer window. Now, click on the Bit Driver Updater setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once the program is installed on your computer, Run the app.
- On the Bit Driver Updater app, click on the Scan Drivers button. This will allow the app to search for all the missing, faulty, corrupted, or outdated drivers on your computer.
- Now, click on the Update Now button in front of the Display or Graphics driver to start the process. You can also click on the Update all button to update all the drivers togetherly. This will help your computer improve its performance.
After completing the process, the app will ask you to reboot your computer. Once you restart your system, it will automatically implement the new drivers for AMD Radeon R9.
Also know: AMD High Definition Audio Device Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
Final Words: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Drivers Download For Windows
We hope we were able to help you download the drivers for the AMD Radeon R9 200 series with the help of the above methods. You can also fix errors and problems with your display or graphics card by simply updating its drivers.
If you have any doubts or suggestions regarding this AMD Radeon driver download guide, then share them in the comments box below. Also, if you want to read more driver download articles like this in the future, subscribe to our Free Driver Updater blog.
Author: Snehil Masih
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.