If you want to download or update your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI drivers on your Windows device, then this article will help you with some efficient methods to do so.
Gamers like the advanced architecture of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, which makes it one of their favorite video cards. But even though it has the best features in its class, if your graphics drivers are out of date, you may have problems like BSOD, laggy display, low FPS, NVIDIA graphics cards not detected, etc.
The link between your computer and your graphics card is the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver. Without the required driver, the PC can’t figure out what you want it to do and do it right.
So, this article shows you how to download and install the updated GTX 1050 Ti drivers on Windows 10/11 using different methods. So without any further ado let’s jump right into it.
Different Methods To Download And Update NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 TI Drivers Windows 10
The methods mentioned below will help you with the NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI drivers download and update process step by step.
Method1: Download The NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 TI Drivers From The Official Website
Every tech manufacturing company uploads the latest drivers for its products on its official website. This is considered one of the most reliable ways to download the drivers for your product. Similarly, if you want to download the latest NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI drivers, you can visit the official website. Below are some steps that will help you download and install these drivers on your Windows device.
- Click on the link below to visit the NVIDIA official website:
NVIDIA Support Page
- From the top panel, click on the Drivers tab and it will redirect you to a different page.
- Over here, Enter your product details by choosing them from the dropdown menu:
These things you have to select these manually from the dropdown menu.
- Once you have selected everything, click on the Search button
- Now, you will be able to see all the areas that you have selected with a Download button for confirmation. Click on the Download button.
- Again, click on the Download button and it will start the process
- After downloading the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 TI Driver on your computer. Type File Explorer in the taskbar’s search bar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the File Explorer window, open the Downloads folder by clicking on its tab present on the left-side panel.
- Open the downloaded driver file, then follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
After installing the drivers, Restart your Windows computer and it will automatically implement the new NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti drivers.
Method2: Update NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti Driver Via Windows Tools
Windows Operating System is loaded with various tools and applications that will help you manage your computer. Many of these integrated utilities help users to fix errors, glitches, bugs, etc. on their computers.
Device Manager is one of the most useful tools that can be used to manage all the device drivers present on your computer including the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti driver. Below are some steps that will help you use this tool in order to update your graphics driver and fix NVIDIA Control Panel missing issue.
- Right-click on the Start menu and select the Device Manager tool from the list of options
- On the Device Manager window, click on the Display adapter driver option. Then, right-click on the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti driver and select the Update driver option from the list.
- A new pop-up window will appear, click on the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- Wait for a few seconds and let your computer search for new drivers. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your Windows device.
After installing the graphics driver, Reboot your computer and it will automatically implement the new drivers for you.
Method3: Automatically Update NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Driver
As we have mentioned earlier, keeping your drivers updated will help your computer resolve issues and errors. It will also improve your Windows device processing speed and compatibility with the devices it is connected with. Similarly, if you will keep your NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti driver updated, it will help your computer work smoothly.
With the help of this automatic process, you can easily update all your drivers at once. But for this, you need to use the best driver updater program available in the market. The Bit Driver Updater app is one of the most reliable and safe software that you can use to update the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Driver. This application is trusted by thousands of users as it only downloads WHQL-certified drivers. Some other benefits of using this app are mentioned below:
- One click and all your drivers will be updated automatically
- Free customer service is available 24×7
- Creates a backup of old drivers
- Improves your computer to perform faster
- Specially designed for Windows devices
Steps to download, install, and use the Bit Driver Updater app:
Below are some steps that will help you download, install, and use the app in order to update your NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti driver on Windows 10:
- Download the Bit Driver Updater app by clicking on the link below:
- Once the app is downloaded, go to the Downloads folder and open the setup file. Follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the app on your computer.
- Now launch the Bit Driver Updater application
- On the app window, click on the Scan Drivers button in front of you. This will allow the application to look for all kinds of outdated, missing, corrupted, or faulty drivers present.
- Then, click on the Update all button to update all the drivers at once. Or else, click on the Update Now button in front of the Display adapter driver option to particularly update them.
After downloading the system drivers, Restart your Windows device. And then it will automatically change the new NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti drivers with the old ones.
Final Words: Download And Update Process For NVIDIA Geforce GTX Driver
We hope the methods mentioned above have helped you download, update, and install the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7. If you still have any doubts regarding this post, then share them with us in the comments section. Moreover, subscribe to the Free Driver Updater to read more informative tech-related blogs like this.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.