You may read this article to know the 4 best methods to download and install the updated AMD Radeon RX Vega 3 driver on your Windows computer.
AMD is among the renowned GPU manufacturers. Radeon Vega 3 is also one of AMD’s most powerful integrated GPUs. However, it may not deliver the expected performance if you do not have an up-to-date AMD Radeon Vega 3 driver installed on your computer.
The AMD Radeon RX Vega 3 is a connecting bridge between your graphics card and computer. It makes the PC understand your commands and execute them without any glitches.
Moreover, you may encounter common driver problems like the graphics card not being detected on your device. Therefore, this article brings to your attention various methods to download and install the AMD Radeon Vega 3 driver graphics driver update.
Quick and Easy Methods to Download the AMD Radeon Vega 3 Driver Update
You may apply the methods shared below to download, install, and update the AMD Radeon RX Vega 3 graphics driver.
Method 1: Download the Update for AMD Radeon Vega 3 Driver via Device Manager
Device Manager is one utility that lets you download the latest driver updates and install them on your PC. Below is how you may use it to download the AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics driver update and install it.
- Right-click on the Windows icon present at the left corner of the taskbar and select the option to open Device Manager.
- Select the Display adapters section to view all its contents.
- Click on your AMD Radeon Vega 3 driver graphics card using the mouse’s right button and select the option that lets you Update the driver.
- Search automatically for updated driver software. Windows 11 users may Search automatically for drivers.
- Allow Windows to complete the AMD Radeon RX Vega driver search, download, and installation.
- After completing the above process, you may restart the computer to let the updated driver take effect.
Method 2: Update Windows to Get the Latest AMD Radeon Vega 3 Driver
Operating system updates download missing drivers, and update old drivers, in addition to fixing common computer problems. This method to update the AMD Radeon RX Vega 3 graphics drivers may not always be successful, particularly when the driver update is extremely recent. However, you may follow these directions to try it.
- Right-click the Start icon on your taskbar and choose the option to launch Settings.
- Select the settings for Update & Security on your computer.
- Select the tab tagged Check for updates.
- Download the update that appears and install it.
- Restart your computer after you have completed the above steps.
Also know: How To Fix AMD Radeon Software Not Opening On Windows PC
Method 3: Download the AMD Radeon RX Vega 3 Graphics Driver from Microsoft Update Catalog
The Update Catalog of Microsoft contains almost all the driver updates you need for various peripherals. The following are the steps to download and install the AMD Radeon Rx Vega 3 driver update from there.
- Go to the Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Search for AMD Radeon Vega 3.
- Select the Download option for the driver you need.
- Click on the installation link you get on your screen.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the directions to install the AMD Radeon RX Vega 3 graphics driver.
Method 4: Download and Install the AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics Driver Update Automatically (Recommended)
Until now, we have looked at all manual ways to download the AMD Radeon Vega Driver 3 Graphics driver update and install it. All these methods have some downsides. For example, updating drivers via Device Manager is time-consuming, Windows updates do not guarantee the latest graphic driver updates, and downloading drivers via Microsoft Update Catalog is tiring.
Hence, we recommend the automatic method, i.e., driver updates automatically via a dedicated program (like Bit Driver Updater, the one we use).
The Bit Driver Updater program downloads all the necessary driver updates and installs them automatically with a single click. Moreover, the software offers many other beneficial features, like driver backup and restores, one-click acceleration of the driver download speed, scheduling of scans for outdated drivers, etc.
The following link lets you download Bit Driver Updater and try it.
Once you have installed the program, it scans your computer automatically. And, within just a few seconds, all outdated drivers become visible to you. To view the out-of-date drivers, you may click on the scan result. If you wish, you may run the scan manually, you may choose the scan option to do it.
You may Update All problematic drivers instantly or choose to update only the AMD Radeon Vega 3 driver using the Update Now tool. In the opinion of experts, updating all drivers ensures smooth and error-free computer performance.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics Driver Downloaded and Updated
This article shared various manual and automatic methods to download and install the AMD Radeon Vega 3 Driver. You may use the method that seems the most convenient to you.
However, downloading and installing driver updates through the Bit Driver Updater software is the best way to update drivers. If you know other better methods, have any confusion or have any questions regarding this write-up, don’t hesitate to drop a comment.
We will return really quickly with another helpful tech guide. Until then, you may update your knowledge about drivers via other articles on this blog.
Author: Snehil Masih
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.