The HP LaserJet P1505 is a fast and compact printer that generates prints of good quality. This mono laser printer is created for personal and small-scale uses. The HP LaserJet P1505 Printer drivers are a utility program that enables the HP LaserJet P1505 to connect to PCs easily and without any error.
Therefore, it is necessary to download HP Laserjet P1505 driver and keep them updated to ensure the smooth running of your printer device. In this article, we have listed some effective methods that can assist you in the same.
So, read ahead in this blog and find different ways to download and update HP Laserjet P1505 driver.
Different Methods for HP Laserjet P1505 Driver Download and Update
There are both manuals as well as automatic ways for the HP printer driver download and update the process. We have explained both processes in detail below. You may go through them and perform any at your convenience.
Method 1: Use HP Official Website for HP Laserjet P1505 Driver Download
If the printer driver is unavailable on your system, then refer to the below steps and follow them systematically to avoid any errors during the procedure.
- Click here to go to the HP website. Official Website Link
- Now move the mouse pointer over the Support section at the top. Select Software and Drivers from the menu.
- It will open a new page with a list of various device categories. There, select Printer from the menu.
- Now, enter the name of the required product, i.e. HP Laserjet P1505 Driver, into the search box.
- Select your preferred model and the appropriate OS version under the Driver-product Installation Software option, then click the Download button next to it.
- Go to your system’s downloads folder once the downloading process has been completed. To start the installation procedure, run the setup file and adhere to all the onscreen instructions.
After the installation process is complete, restart your computer. This will enable your PC to use the newly installed HP P1505 printer driver.
Are you facing an HP printer not printing problem? If so, problematic drivers may be the reason behind it. Read further and find out how to repair and update such HP 1505n printer driver to fix your printer.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to Update HP Laserjet P1505 Printer Driver
Windows has one built-in troubleshooting program you can use in order to fix printer not responding error or any other hardware-related error of your system. This tool is known as Device Manager. You can make use of this feature in order to repair and update your HP Laserjet P1505 driver.
Follow the steps given below to do so.
- Simultaneously, hit the Windows key and the R key on your keyboard to open up the Run window. Then, in the Run search menu, type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- A Device Manager window will appear. Scroll down and find Print Queues. Double-click on it to expand the option.
- Locate and right-click on your HP Laserjet P1505 Driver. Then, select the Update Driver option.
- Select the option to “Search automatically for drivers” in the following box that opens up. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the update process.
Restart your computer once the procedure is finished. Your computer will automatically install and use the most recent HP P1505 printer driver.
So, both the above-described were manual methods to download and update printer drivers. Move ahead to the next section to understand the automatic approach for the same HP Laserjet P1505 driver download and update method.
Method 3: Recommended Method to Update HP P1505 Printer Driver
Using an automatic driver updater tool can eliminate all the manual hassle of updating your system drivers timely. Hence, in comparison to all the methods discussed so far, this is the easiest and most convenient one.
To update HP Laserjet P1505 driver automatically, download and install the best automatic free driver updater software, such as Bit Driver Updater. It updates and repairs all your drivers with a single click. Following are some of its key features:
- Enhances the overall performance of your system.
- Efficiently update any corrupted, outdated, or defective system drivers.
- Offers immediate 24/7 help.
- Only install drivers that have received the WHQL certification.
- Creates a backup of the old drivers on your PC.
Find below the systematic procedure to download and use this software easily and efficiently.
Steps to Download Bit Driver Updater for HP Laserjet P1505 Printer Driver Update
- You may download the Bit Driver Updater on your computer by clicking the link provided below.
- Wait for the download process to finish. Then, go to the Downloads folder in File Explorer. Search and double-click on the downloaded file. Carefully follow the on-screen instructions, to install the software.
- Then, run the Bit Driver Updater program on your computer and select the Scan Drivers option. This will allow the application to scan every device driver on your computer.
- Wait till the scanning process is finished. After that, a list of your system drivers that need to be updated will appear.
- There, you will have two choices. If you wish to update all the system drivers at once, simply click the Update All button. Else, hit the Update Now button next to your HP Laserjet P1505 driver to update it only.
- Select the option of your choice, then wait for the procedure to finish.
Reboot your Windows system after the update process is finished. This will ensure that the download and update process for the HP P1505 printer driver was successful.
Conclusion: HP Laserjet P1505 Driver Download and Update on Windows System
In conclusion, this article provides all the steps and instructions required for the download, installation, and updation of the HP Laserjet P1505 driver. We hope you found this post to be informative and beneficial.
If you have any queries or suggestions, you can contact us in the comments section below. Additionally, you can read more driver-related and technical posts by clicking the subscribe button.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.