This article will provide you with different methods for HP Laserjet 1010 driver download processes that you can perform on your Windows 10/11 devices.
HP is a famous company that makes electronics and other computer peripherals. This brand has a wide range of products, such as touchpads, keyboards, mice, desktops, laptops, printers, etc. The printer HP Laserjet 1010 is part of a line of products from the brand. This is a multifunctional printer, which is perfect for homes and for small offices.
But in order to get the best out of it, you need to download the most recent drivers. The HP printer driver is a piece of software that connects your computer and printer. The driver makes it possible for your computer to command the connected HP printer. Today, we will talk about some of the best ways for the HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver to download. So without any further ado, let’s take a look at these approaches
Most Effective Ways For HP Laserjet 1010 Driver Download On Windows 10/11 PC
Below we have shared three methods that you can follow for the HP Laserjet 1010 driver-free process. The first two methods are manual so you need to have some patience and technical knowledge to successfully execute them. Whereas the last method is an automated process, so if you want an easy way out, you can go for it.
Method1: HP Laserjet 1010 Driver Download From The Manufacturer’s Website
There are many computer peripherals manufacturing companies that keep uploading the latest device drivers on their official websites and HP is one of them. For HP Laserjet 1010 driver,64 Bit, you need to visit HP’s official website.
This is a manual method, which means you need to download and install the printer driver on your own. However, the instructions given below will provide you with the website link and some steps to help you with HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver.
Steps for HP Laserjet 1010 driver download from the official website:
- Visit HP’s official website by clicking on the link shared below:
Click Here To Visit
- Click on the Support tab present at top of the page and it will expand. Click on the Software & drivers option under the “Problem solving” heading.
- Select the product category i.e. Printers from the different options given
- Now, Type your printer HP Laserjet 1010 in the search bar and then click on the Submit button.
- Then, expand the “All drivers” section by clicking on it. Again, click on the “Driver-Product Installation Software (2)” section in order to expand it.
- Click on the Download button in front of your HP printer’s name and it will start the process.
- After downloading the HP Deskjet 1010 driver, search File Explorer in the taskbar.
- On the File Explorer window, click on the Downloads tab from the left-side panel. This will open the Downloads folder showing all the download files.
- Double-click on the HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver download file. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver onto your computer.
After completing the HP Laserjet 1010 installation process, Restart your computer and your computer will start using the new drivers. If the printer driver is unavailable on the official website, then move on to the next method.
Method2: HP Laserjet 1010 Driver Download Via Windows Tools
This is the second manual method where you need to take help from one of the Windows-integrated utilities called the Device Manager. This tool will help you with the HP Laserjet 1010 driver free download process.
Moreover, updating apps through this method will also help you fix issues like the printer not responding and the HP printer not printing. The steps mentioned below will help you with the HP Laserjet 1010 driver download 64 Bit using the Device Manager tool.
Steps for HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver download using the Device Manager tool:
- Search the Control Panel app in the taskbar’s search bar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard
- On the Control Panel window, change the tool icon’s design by clicking on the “View by” dropdown menu. And then select the Large icons option from the context menu.
- Now, click on the Device Manager tool and it will open a new window showing all the device drivers.
- Click on the arrow icon next to the Printer queues option in order to expand them.
- Then, right-click on the Printer HP Laserjet 1010 and select the Update driver option from the list.
- A new pop-up menu will appear, choose the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- Wait for a few moments, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the new drivers.
After the HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver downloads, Restart your computer and it will replace old drivers with new ones. If in case you feel like the above two manual methods are not for you, then you should check out the automatic process shared below.
Method3: HP Laserjet 1010 Driver Download Through The automatically Process
This is an automated process and the easiest way for the HP Laserjet 1010 driver free download. For this method, you first need to download and install the best driver updater app i.e. the Bit Driver Updater. Then, by following just a few steps all your Windows drivers can get updated automatically.
This tool comes with various features that will help you with the driver downloading process by making it easier. Using the Bit Driver Updater will also help your computer to process faster. Below we have shared some additional perks of using the Bit Driver Updater application on Windows devices:
- 24×7 customer assistance
- Provides WHQL-certified drivers
- Update all drivers with a single click
- Takes a backup of your drivers before updating them
- Allows you to schedule the driver update process
Steps to use Bit Driver Updater for HP Laserjet 1010 driver download:
Below are some instructions that will provide you with an app download link and guide you through HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver process.
- Click on the Download button given below to download the Bit Driver Updater on your Windows device:
- After installing the program on your computer, go to the downloads folder and double-click on the setup file. And follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your computer. After the installation is complete, run the program.
- On the Bit Driver Updater home page, either click on the Scan Drivers button or the Scan tab (on the left-side panel) to allow it to scan for broken or outdated drivers.
- Once the scanning process is completed, click on the Update all button to update all the drivers on your PC at once. If you don’t want to update all your drivers, then click on the Update Now button in front of the Printer Driver. This will especially help you with the HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver process.
- When the update process is finished, Restart your computer, and the HP Laserjet 1010 driver free downloading and installation will be done automatically.
Conclusion: HP Laserjet 1010 Driver Download On Windows 10/11 PC
You can follow the above methods for the HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver. However, to get the best results, we would recommend you go for the automatic method. If you have any further queries or thoughts regarding this post, share them in the comments section below.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.