If you are looking for HP ENVY 5055 printer drivers, you have come to the right place. This writeup will help you update, download and install the HP printer drivers easily.
As per the HP ENVY 5055 reviews, this printer is one of the best all-in-one devices that can scan, copy, and print for the best results. The product number for this device is about M2U85A, and the whole pack is full of useful things. This printer can print up to 120 pages with a black print cartridge and around 100 pages with a tri-color cartridge. However, if you want your HP Printer Driver to work perfectly you need to download its latest drivers.
The HP ENVY 5055 printer driver is a piece of software that runs all of the hardware on a computer. So that your Windows operating system can talk to any hardware you install. In this drive download guide, you’ll learn how to download, update, and install the driver for your HP printer. So, let’s talk about how to get the driver for the HP ENVY 5055 printer.
Methods To Download And Update HP ENVY 5055 Printer Driver
Below we have given a list of ways with which you can download and update the HP ENVY 5055 printer driver setup file. To start downloading your driver, follow the methods given below:
Method1: Download The HP Pinter ENVY 5055 Driver From Official Website
HP’s website keeps the drivers for its printers up to date. So you can manually update the driver for your HP ENVY 5055 printers by going to their website and downloading the most recent driver. Follow the steps below to find the drivers on HP’s Support Page and download them.
- Click on this link to visit HP’s support page: Click Here
- On the support page, Type HP ENVY 5055 printer in the search bar and click on the Submit button.
- A new page will open, select the “Software, Drivers and Firmware” tab by clicking on it.
- Now, click on the “Installation Software and Full/Basic Driver-Supports print and scan functionality only” tab and it will expand
- In front of “HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software”, click on the Download button. This will start downloading your HP ENVY printer 5055 driver on your Windows device.
- Now, go to the Downloads folder in your File Explorer app and then run the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process on your computer. Then, restart your computer and it will automatically implement the new drivers.
Method2: Update Or Download HP Printer ENVY 5055 Driver Manually
Here in this procedure, we are going to show you how to update the driver or download your HP ENVY printer 5055 driver using the Windows integrated utility called the Device Manager. Windows comes with its own tool to let you update, reinstall, and roll back your old and corrupted drivers. By following the steps below you would be able to use this tool easily.
- Type Device Manager in the taskbar’s search bar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- The Device Manager window will open in front of you. There, click on the arrow icon in front of the Printer queues option to expand it.
- Then, right-click on the HP printer ENVY 5055 driver and select the Update driver option from the context list.
- A new pop-up window will open, click on the “Search automatically for drivers” option on that window.
- Now, wait for a few moments and let your computer search for new Printer drivers for you (the waiting time depends upon how fast is your internet speed). Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
- When the installation process is done, Restart your computer and you are good to go.
If you feel both the methods mentioned above are a bit too technical or complicated for you. And if you want an easy way out to update your HP ENVY Printer 5055 driver. Then the method is for you, scroll down and check it out.
Method3: Use Driver Updater Software To Update Or Download The Latest HP Printer ENVY 5055 Driver
Last but not least, this is the easiest and the most reliable method among all others. All you need to do is to download a secure and efficient driver updater program like the Bit Driver Updater and it will take care of the rest. This software comes with different useful features that make the updating and downloading process much easier for you. Below are some of these amazing features that you will get with this app.
- Allows you to schedule the process to keep all your drivers updated at all times.
- Takes a backup of old drivers in case you want to roll back the drivers in the future.
- Enhance your Windows device’s processing efficiency
- It also downloads only WHQL-certified drivers
Steps To Use Bit Driver Updater
The following steps will guide you through the downloading process and will help you use this application.
- Download the Bit Driver Updater software for your Windows device by clicking on the link below:
- Now, type file explorer in the taskbar’s search bar and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the File Explorer window, click on the Downloads tab present on the left-hand side panel. This will open the downloads folder showing all the downloaded files.
- Look for the Bit Driver Updater setup file and run it.
- Follow the instructions shown on your computer screen to install the application
- Once the installation process is complete, launch the application.
- Now, on the Bit Driver Updater window, you can either click on the Scan tab present on the left-hand side panel or else you can click on the Scan Drivers button in the middle of the window.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the app search for all the outdated, missing, and corrupted drivers on your PC. Then, if you want to update the HP ENVY printer 5055 driver only, you should click on the Update Now button in front of it. Or else, if you want to update all the drivers at once, click on the Update All button.
- After updating the driver(s), the application will Restart your computer to change the new drivers with the old ones.
We hope the above-mentioned methods have helped you with the HP ENVY printer 5055 driver download and update process on your Windows device. We would like to recommend that you should follow the steps, in the same manner, they are shown to you.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding this driver download guide, share them with us in the comments sections below. If you like reading informative articles like this, then Subscribe to the Bit Driver Updater blog.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.