If you’re looking for an easy way to download EasyCAP drivers for your Windows device, then you’ve landed on the right page. The following EasyCAP driver download article will talk about the ways in which you can do so.
In order to ensure the smooth communication of EasyCAP USB video capture device and operating system, one must have an appropriate and most recent version of EasyCAP driver installed on a laptop or desktop computer. Considering this, we will discuss the various ways in which you can download and update EasyCAP drivers through this blog and install them to avoid facing any kind of compatibility and performance-related problems in future.
How to Download EasyCAP Drivers on Windows PC?
There are more than one way to download and install EasyCAP drivers on Windows system. Let’s have a look at each of them in a step-by-step manner below.
1. Automatically Download & Update EasyCAP Drivers (Recommended)
The simplest, quickest and safest way to download the latest EasyCAP drivers is using an automatic driver finder tool such as Bit Driver Updater. This beautifully designed program can easily find out the most recent driver updates for your Easycap USB video capture adapter device and install them automatically on your PC in just a couple of minutes. Below are the few hassle-free steps to download EasyCAP drivers on Windows 10, 8, and 7 computer.
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater program. It is available for free to download.
- Post successful installation, launch the application and choose Scan Drivers.
- Wait for the scanning process to finish. This will take a few minutes.
- After the completion of the driver scan, click on the Update Now button next to the EasyCAP driver from the list of outdated or faulty drivers found on your PC.
- The tool will then automatically locate and install the correct version of Easycap driver software on your system.
Using Bit Driver Updater is, without a doubt, the easiest solution to download and update the drivers that are missing or out-of-date on your desktop or laptop. But, if you wish to know how to update EasyCAP drivers by yourself, then you learn about the manual ways through the below segment of the blog.
Important Note: The manual methods of updating outdated system drivers are quite tedious, and also demands a great deal of time, patience, and computer skills. Thus, it is advised to proceed with the below methods only when you have the required technical know-know and enough free time.
2. Download EasyCAP Drivers via Manufacturer’s Support Website
To download and install EasyCAP drivers pack manually, you can head to the official manufacturer’s website and search for the appropriate driver versions. Here are the step-by-step instructions that can help you with the process.
- Go to the official support page of your manufacturer.
- Look for a suitable Easycap driver version corresponding with your specific Windows OS version.
- Download EasyCAP driver setup file on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver pack and follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install EasyCAP driver on your system.
3. Download EasyCAP Drivers By Using Windows Device Manager
The next method to update EasyCAP driver on your Windows PC is via the Device Manager tool. It’s a Control Panel applet in Windows operating systems, enabling users to remotely control and manage all the hardware components attached to a computer. Here are the steps to download and install the latest version of EasyCAP driver Windows 10 using Device Manager.
- Press the Windows logo and X key simultaneously and select the Device Manager.
- Scroll down and locate your EasyCAP USB video capturing device, right-click on it, and then choose the ‘Update Driver Software’ option.
- In the subsequent prompt, choose the automatic method to look for updated EasyCap software.
- Windows will then try to find and install an appropriate EasyCAP driver update on your system. You just need to wait for some time and provide the required permissions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I download EasyCap drivers?
Ans. You can easily download the compatible Easycap software for your Windows device through any of the three methods mentioned in the article. Pick any one amongst the manual (Manufacturer’s website), partly-manual (Device Manager), or automatic (driver updater tool). Although, it is recommended to use the fully automatic option for EasyCAP driver downloads.
Q2. What is EasyCap Device?
Ans. EasyCap is a USB device used to capture and store video content from an external source via an RCA cable. The device is capable of recording audio and video data from external devices such as a TV, DVDs, etc. You can easily copy and store this data on your Windows PC or laptop.
Q3. Is EasyCap compatible with Windows 10?
Ans. The USB 2.0 port of Windows 10 does not support or recognize EasyCap. However, it works well with Windows 8, 7, or XP devices.
EasyCAP Drivers Download: Done Successfully
Through this write-up, we have discussed the manual as well as automatic approaches to download EasyCAP drivers on Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC. We hope this article comes in handy when you want to download and install the correct driver for your EasyCAP USB video capture device.
Furthermore, if you’ve any further questions regarding the aforementioned methods, then reach out to us via the comments section provided below.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.