Download, update, and install the latest Canon Pixma TS3522 driver on your Windows 10/11 PC by reading the different methods shared in this article.
If you want a simple multifunction all-in-one printer, then the Canon Pixma TS3522 is the best choice. This Canon inkjet printer is easy to set up and operate, and it also prints high-quality documents at a good speed. This printer is great for most home users because you can connect it via WiFi and USB. However, if you want this multifunction printer to work at its best, you must install it with the genuine Canon Pixma TS3522 printer driver.
In this driver download guide, you will find different methods and directory steps that will help you with the Canon printer driver download and update process. So without wasting any more of your time, let’s check out the ways for Canon TS3522 driver downloads on Windows 10/11 PC.
Ways To Download And Update Canon Pixma TS3522 Driver On Windows
Here we have listed the top 5 methods that will help you with the Canon TS3522 software download process.
Method1: Canon Printer Driver Download From Canon’s Official Website
In this manual method, you need to search for the Canon Pixma TS3522 driver, download, and install it by yourself. Before you start using this method, there are two things you need to keep in mind. First, you need to know your printer’s model number and the Windows OS version you are using, so that you can get the best compatible drivers.
The second point is that you should always download the printer driver from its official manufacturer’s website. If you download the driver from a site that you are unaware of, the driver file could have bugs or viruses in it. Below are some steps that will help you with the Canon TS3522 driver download process:
Steps To Download Canon Pixma TS3522 Driver From Manufacturer’s Website:
- Visit the Canon website by clicking on the website link below: Click Here
- Take your mouse course on the Support tab in order to expand it. Then, go for the Software & Drivers option.
- Now, select your product category (i.e. Printers) from the different options given.
- This will redirect you to a different page. On the next page, click on your Canon Pixma device to choose it.
- Now, click on the TS Series where it says “Select your device.” After that, click again on the Pixma TS3522 model.
- Choose the Operating System and version of your computer from the drop-down menus to find the Canon Pixma TS 3522 driver that works with it.
- Then, scroll down until you see a Download button next to your printer driver. Click on it.
- Once you’re done with the Canon TS3522 driver download process. Search for the File Explorer app in the taskbar. Then, on the left panel, click the Downloads folder and double-click the driver setup file.
- Follow the steps on your Windows device’s screen to install the new printer driver.
After the Canon Pixma TS3522 driver download and installation process is complete, Restart your computer to implement the changes successfully.
Method2: Use Microsoft Update Catalog For Canon TS3522 Driver Download
Microsoft has its own Update Catalog website where you can search for the Canon Pixma TS3522 driver and download it on your computer. This site contains drivers for almost all products that are compatible with a Windows device. In order to download the driver, you need to enter your product’s name in the search box. And then look for the compatible device drivers from the list given to you. Below are some steps that will guide you with the Canon TS3522 software download from Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Click Here to visit the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
- Click on the search box and type Canon Pixma TS3522, then hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
- A list of Canon printer drivers will be displayed on your screen. Choose the one that fits with your system by clicking on the Download option in front of it.
- A new window will pop up, click on the link given over there to start the downloading process.
- Once you get the latest Canon TS3522 driver downloaded on your PC, search for File Explorer in the taskbar.
- On the File Explorer window, go to the Downloads folder and run the downloaded driver file.
- Now, you need to follow some instructions shown on your screen to install the driver successfully.
After the Canon TS3522 software download and installation is complete, reboot your system.
Method3: Update Canon Pixma TS3522 Driver Along With Windows OS
Microsoft keeps introducing new versions of its Windows on its official website. Also, you will get update notifications on your computer from time to time. Generally, when you update your OS it updates all the present drivers along with it. Hence, this is another way through which you can update your Canon Pixma TS3522 driver. The steps below will walk you through the entire process.
- Tap the Windows icon button and X button altogether on your keyboard to open the context list of the Start menu.
- Go with the Settings option on the list.
- On the Settings window, navigate to the Update & Security section.
- Now, go to the Windows Update tab and select Check For Updates.
- Then, choose the Download and install option and it will start downloading and installing the latest Windows OS together with the Canon Pixma TS3522 driver.
- Once the process is complete, restart your computer.
Method4: Use Device Manager To Update Canon Printer Driver
Device manager is a Windows in-built tool that comes with your OS. This tool helps in keeping all your Windows drivers in a manageable condition. Here we have shared some instructions to help you update the Canon Pixma TS3522 driver on Windows using the Device Manager.
- Right-click on the Start menu to open its context menu list.
- Choose the Device Manager tool by clicking on it and it will open a new window showing all your device drivers.
- Look for the Printer queue section and expand it. Then, right-click on your Canon Pixma TS3522 driver and press the Update Driver button with your mouse.
- Now, a new small window will pop up on your screen, go with the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- After waiting for some time, follow the setup instructions displayed to you in order to install the latest drivers.
After you install the Canon Pixma TS3522 driver successfully, Restart your computer. If you feel like the above methods are complicated, then the next method will make it easier and simpler for you.
Method5: Automatically Update Canon Printer Drivers
The best and easiest way to get the latest Canon Pixma TS3522 driver on Windows 10/11 is by following the automatic method. In this method, you need a driver updater program, like Bit Driver Updater, that will keep your PC’s drivers up to date at all times. Keeping the driver up to date is a very important and time-consuming task that can be done easily with this software.
The Bit Driver Updater app not only offers features to help you with Canon TS3522 driver download but also helps your computer in enhancing its performance by keeping the drivers up to date. These offerings and functionalities make this software the best and people prefer to use it over the manual method.
Steps to update Canon printer driver by using the Bit Driver Updater app:
- Get the latest version of Bit Driver Updater on your computer by clicking on the link below:
- Click on the package file and follow the on-screen steps to install the application.
- Once the program is installed, launch it. Now, it will automatically start scanning for drivers that are out of date.
- After the scanning process, a list of outdated drivers will be displayed to you, click on the Update All option to start updating all the drivers including the Canon Pixma TS3522 driver.
Now, restart your computer and it will automatically install the latest Canon printer driver on your computer.
Conclusion: Methods To Download And Update Canon Pixma TS3522 Driver
We believe that the techniques listed in this blog have helped you get the most recent drivers for Canon Pixma TS3522. Moreover, share your feedback regarding this write-up in the comments section below.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.