Read this article providing different methods for Canon Pixma MX922 driver update or download on your Windows 11, 10, 8, & 7 devices.
If your Canon MX 922 printer isn’t working properly, it could be because its drivers are broken, outdated, or corrupted. No matter how powerful the printer is, it still needs an updated driver to work smoothly. When the Canon MX922 driver becomes unresponsive, the printer also stops working. So, if you want a smooth experience, you need to make sure your Canon printer driver is up to date.
This driver installation guide will show a few ways to download and update the Canon MX922 driver, along with some directory steps to help. But if you don’t have time to read this article, we suggest you use the automatic process instead. With one click, it will update all your missing, broken, corrupted, or old drivers. Aside from that, let’s take a look at some other ways as well to update your printer driver.
Canon MX922 Driver Download And Update Processes
Check out the different approaches for your Canon MX922 driver update and download process.
Method1: Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download From Manufacturer’s Website
Canon regularly uploads new updated drivers for its products on its official website. You will find all sorts of drivers for Canon products on their website. To perform the Canon MX922 driver download using this method, you need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit Canon’s Support page by clicking on this link: Click Here
- Put your cursor on the Support tab present on top of the page and then select the Software & Drivers option from the dropdown menu.
- Type Canon Pixma MX922 driver on the search bar and then press the Enter key
- Under the Software & Drivers heading, select your Operating System and Version from the dropdown menus.
- Now, click on the Download button present in front of the Recommended driver
- After downloading the Canon printer driver, go to the Downloads folder in the File Explorer tool. Then, click twice on the Canon MX922 software file in order to install it.
- To complete the installation process, follow the on-screen instructions.
If in case you already have the Canon printer driver installed on your computer but it is outdated or corrupted, then move on to the next solution.
Method2: Perform Canon MX922 Driver Download And Update Process
If your Canon MX922 printer driver is outdated or corrupted, then it will cause various types of compatibility issues. It’s best to always keep all of your drivers up to date. When you update your drivers, they will work better with the devices you have connected to your computer.
Your Canon MX922 driver can be updated both manually and automatically. For the manual method, you have to use an inbuilt Windows utility called Device Manager. On the other hand, the automatic process requires you to download the best driver updater software. Firstly, we will look at the manual process where we will take the help of the Device Manager tool.
Update Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Manually
Below are some steps that will help you perform the Canon MX922 driver update on your Windows device.
- Click on the Start button (Windows icon) and type Control Panel in the search bar
- On the Control Panel window, click on the “View by” dropdown menu and select the Large icons option from the list
- Now, click on the Device Manager tool, and a new window will appear in front of you
- Click twice on the arrow icon in front of the Print queues in order to expand it
- Then, right-click on the Canon MX922 printer driver and select the Update driver option from the list
- A new pop-up window will appear, click on the “Search automatically for drivers” option
- Wait for a few minutes and let your computer search for the new printer drivers. Then, follow the instructions on-screen to install the Canon MX922 driver on your computer.
After completing the process, Restart your computer and it will automatically replace the old drivers with the new ones. If you feel both the manual processes are a bit too long for you, then it’s time to look at the automatic process.
Canon MX922 Download And Update Automatically
For this method, you have to download the best driver updater tool (i.e. Bit Driver Updater) available in the market. After downloading it, all you have to do is install the applications, and then it will automatically update all the drivers togetherly. Some of the features and benefits of using this program are shared below:
- Provides drivers that are WHQL-certified
- 24×7 customer support is available
- Helps you manage all your drivers
- Improves your Windows device’s performance
- Can schedule the downloading and installation process
Below are some steps that will completely scan your computer to find all sorts of missing, outdated, corrupted, or faulty drivers including the Canon MX922 driver.
- Open the link given below in order to download the Bit Driver Updater program on your computer
- Open the File Explorer window on your computer and then go to the Downloads folder. There, run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- After installing the application, Launch it.
- Now, either click on the Scan Driver button or the Scan tab present on the left-side panel. This will allow the application to search for all the outdated, corrupted, missing, or faulty drivers.
- Then, click on the Update all button to start the updating process for all the drivers, including the Canon X922 driver, at the same time.
Once the process is done, Restart your computer and check if your Canon MX922 printer is working properly or not.
Summing Up: Free Canon MX922 Driver Download And Update Process On Windows
We hope the above-mentioned information is useful and helps you to download, update, or reinstall the Canon MX922 driver on Windows devices. If your Canon printer is still not printing or working properly, then contact Canon support or Windows Support for a professional opinion.
You can also reinstall the Canon MX922 software to get rid of this problem. However, if you have any suggestions or doubts regarding this post, then share them with us in the comments section. We would love to hear from you. Moreover, click on the Free Driver Updater’s subscribe button to get more tech-related posts like this.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.