HP Officejet printer range offers the best printing and scanning devices. The Series is built to uncomplicate the printing experience for professionals. One such all-in-one printer in the range is HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver.
How to Download and Update HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7?
In the following section, we have mentioned different methods to download HP Officejet Pro 9020 Series drivers. No need to apply all of them, read the steps for each and apply the option that is suitable for you.
Method 1: Manual Download for HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver
The manufacturer of printers i.e HP releases driver updates to resolve existing issues and improve performance. HP Officejet Pro 9020 Series Driver software is necessary to channel the proper communication of the printer with the operating system. To download these driver updates directly from the website of the manufacturer you must have the system requirements and basic tech skills.
If you have the skills, time, and patience to download HP Officejet Pro 89020 driver manually apply the given steps.
- In your browser open the official website of HP or Click here to get redirected to the same.
- Locate the Support tab and click on the option Software & drivers.
- On the next page click on the Printers sub-category.
- Search for HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver. In the following webpage check if the OS detected automatically is correct. Update the OS version if required.
- Click on the Download option next to HP Officejet 9020 driver. As the download completes, install the driver software with instructions that follow on your screen.
Restart the device to bring the HP Office Pro 9020 driver update into effect.
This method is not suitable for users who lack some technical knowledge and time. Hence, if you are also looking for a quick and simpler solution for HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver download, move on to the next two methods.
Also know: HP Officejet Pro 9015e Driver Download and Install on Windows 11,10
Method 2: Download HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver through the Device Manager
A partly automatic option for HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver update is through Device Manager. The in-built utility of Microsoft Windows keeps all your driver-related information. Here is how to proceed with HP 9020 driver update through the Device Manager on your PC.
- Click right on the Start icon. Choose the Device Manager option from the list that appears.
- In the Printers or Print Queues category locate HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver.
- Click right on your HP 9020 driver and choose the Update Driver option.
- Select the automatic search option for driver updates. Wait till the search is complete and the latest drivers are downloaded.
Restart your system to apply the Hp Officejet 9020 Driver update.
Although the method is simple there’s a possibility to automate driver updates via an automatic driver updater tool. Read the steps for the next method to download HP Officejet Pro 9020 and all your system drivers with just one click.
Method 3: Automatically Update HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver via Bit Driver Updater
The most simple alternative for HP Officejet 9020 driver or all other driver updates is through the Bit Driver Updater. The tool allows one-click driver updates with quick system scans. Also, it stores all the driver data and which can be restored whenever required.
All the driver updates are certified by Microsoft WHQL certification and hence are 100% reliable to use. Moreover, you can schedule driver downloads at your convenient time. More exciting features can be unlocked with the Pro update of Bit Driver Updater.
Given below are the steps to download HP Officejet 9020 drivers automatically with the Bit Driver updater tool.
- Click on the Download option below to load the latest version of the Bit Driver Updater file on your Windows device.
- Double-click and proceed with the installation guide that is displayed on your screen.
- Run Bit Driver Updater and click on Scan Now option to identify driver updates.
- Wait as the scan completes and outdated drivers are listed.
- From the list locate HP Office Pro 9020 Series driver. Click on the Update Now option in front of it.
Note: For more convenience use the Update All option at the end of the list to download the entire list of outdated drivers. (This option is available only for pro version users of Bit Driver Updater)
Install the HP Officejet Pro 9020 Series with the help of on-screen instructions. Restart the PC or laptop to apply the driver update. Now you can use the latest version of printer drivers to have glitch-free and smooth printing.
And it’s done. Bit driver updater makes driver updates simple and quick. To use the full potential and features of the software switch to the Pro update. Get access to 24*7 support assistance with the Pro version of the tool. The tool offers a 100% money-back guarantee for up to 60 days in case the software fails to meet the expectations of users.
Download and Update HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver: DONE
Now that you have learned how to download, update and install HP Officejet 9020 drivers, this will fix most of your printer-related problems. Use any one of the listed manual, partly automatic, or completely automatic methods. Although, as a suggestion, we recommend using Bit Driver Updater software. The tool can automate all your drivers including HP 9020 drivers.
Let us know in the comments if we missed out anything. Also, for more driver guides and tech updates subscribe to our blog. To never miss out on any tech news or update hit the follow button on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter handles.
Author: Snehil Masih
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.