Read this article in order to download, update, and install the latest HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP driver on your Windows 10/11 PC with the help of the different methods mentioned.
HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP is known for its faultless and smooth performance. This all-in-one printer is versatile and cost-effective and prints up to 26 pages per minute. You can fax documents directly from and to your PC with the help of this printer.
To utilize these benefits you will need to download and install the latest HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP driver on your Windows computer. You can get the genuine HP printer driver from the manufacturer’s website, by using Windows tools, or through driver updater software. Today we will show you all these methods with some directory steps to make the driver download process easy for you.
Different Methods To Download Or Update Your HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP Driver
Below we have shared three most effective ways through which you can easily get the latest HP Laserjet M1536dnf MFP driver.
Method1: HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP Driver Download From The Official Website
Every printer manufacturing company uploads new drivers on its official website to improve product performance. HP also comes in the list of such companies, you can find drivers for all kinds of HP products on their official website including the HP driver Laserjet 1536dnf MFP.
In order to download the printer driver from HP’s official website, you need to go to the Support section. Then, by searching the product’s name in the search bar you can start the downloading process. The steps mentioned below will make the HP Laserjet M1536dnf MFP driver download process easier for you.
Steps To Download The HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP Driver From the Official Website:
- Visit HP’s official website by clicking on the link shared below:
Click Here To Visit
- Click on the Support tab present at top of the page and it will expand. Click on the Software & drivers option under the “Problem solving” heading.
- Select the product category i.e. Printers from the different options given
- Now, Type HP Laserjet M1536dnf MFP in the search bar and then click on the Submit button.
- Then, expand the “All drivers” section by clicking on it. Again, click on the “Driver-Product Installation Software (2)” section in order to expand it.
- Click on the Download button in front of your HP printer’s name and it will start the process.
- Once the HP Laserjet Pro M1536 driver is downloaded, search File Explorer in the taskbar.
- On the File Explorer window, click on the Downloads tab from the left-side panel. This will open the Downloads folder showing all the download files.
- Double-click on the downloaded HP Laserjet Pro M1536 driver file. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver onto your computer.
After completing the installation process, Restart your computer and your computer will start using the new drivers. If the printer driver is unavailable on the official website, then move on to the next method.
Method2: Update HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP Driver Using Windows Tool
This is the second manual method where you need to take help from one of the Windows-integrated utilities called the Device Manager. This tool helps you to manage and control all device drivers including the HP Laserjet Pro M1563 driver. Moreover, updating apps through this method will also help you fix issues like the printer not responding and the HP printer not printing problems. The steps mentioned below will help you with the HP Laserjet M1536dnf MFP driver download and update process via Device Manager.
- Search the Control Panel app in the taskbar’s search bar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard
- On the Control Panel window, change the tool icon’s design by clicking on the “View by” dropdown menu. And then select the Large icons option from the context menu.
- Now, click on the Device Manager tool and it will open a new window showing all the device drivers.
- Click on the arrow icon next to the Printer queues option in order to expand them.
- Then, right-click on the HP Laserjet Pro M1536 driver and select the Update driver option from the list.
- A new pop-up menu will appear, choose the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- Wait for a few moments, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the new drivers.
After getting the new HP driver Laserjet 1536dnf MFP, Restart your computer and it will automatically replace old drivers with new ones. If in case you feel like the above two manual methods are not for you, then you should check out the automatic process shared below.
Method3: Update And Download HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP Driver Automatically
This technique is recommended for users who do not carry technical skills with them. In this process, you need to have a driver updater software that is fast, secure, and effective with a user-friendly interface, something like the Bit Driver Updater. This application comes with various tools and features to make the HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP driver download easier.
Apart from updating or downloading your printer driver you can also schedule your updates, enhance your computer’s performance, and back up your old drivers. The steps below will help you download and use this amazing application to update your HP driver Laserjet 1536dnf with just a single click.
- Click on the Download button given below to download the Bit Driver Updater on your Windows device:
- After installing the program on your computer, go to the downloads folder and double-click on the setup file. And follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your computer. After the installation is complete, run the program.
- On the Bit Driver Updater home page, either click on the Scan Drivers button or the Scan tab (on the left-side panel) to allow it to scan for outdated, corrupted, or missing drivers.
- Once the scanning process is completed, click on the Update all button to update all the drivers on your PC at once. If you don’t want to update all your drivers, then click on the Update Now button in front of the Printer Driver. This will only update your HP driver Laserjet 1536dnf MFP.
- When the update process is finished, Restart your computer, and it will automatically replace the old HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP driver with the new one.
Wrapping Up: How To Download HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP Driver
We hope this driver download guide has helped you get the latest version of the HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP driver. As mentioned above, keeping your printer drivers updated will help your product work smoothly and improve its compatibility with the computer. You can share your thoughts regarding this blog in the comments section below.
Author: Snehil Masih
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.