For home and small office uses, Brother has created the HL L2300D, a standalone laser printer. This monochrome laser printer has USB connectivity and duplex printing capabilities.
Also, this printer easily fits in small desk spaces due to its small size. This printer produces amazing results, and its high-yield toner cartridge makes it simple to cut printing costs. Moreover, both electrophotographic printing and laser printing are supported by the Brother HL L2300D printer.
However, you must install the appropriate Brother HL L2300D driver for your printing device to function properly and efficiently.
So, in this write-up, we are going to understand different methods for downloading, installing, and updating the Brother L2300D driver on your Windows. Let’s get started.
Different Methods for Brother HL L2300D Driver Download and Update on Windows
Here are some of the easy and simple methods you may perform in order to download and update the Brother HL L2300D driver on your computer.
Method 1: Get Brother HL L2300D Driver Download via Official Website
The manufacturer’s website is the first place to look for in order to download the Brother printer driver. This step may be a little challenging for some of you, so let us walk you through it. Follow the steps given below.
- Hit on the link to Brother’s official page here.
- Choose the Product Search option on the Support page.
- A list of product names and versions will then show up. Now, select your desired Monochromatic laser printers product category.
- Next, choose the HL-L2 series.
- You will see a new page displayed with different model names. There, select the Brother HL L2300D printer. Hit on the Downloads tab on the following page, and a list of operating systems and their versions will then show up.
- Pick your Windows OS and the version for which you wish to download the Brother HL L2300D driver. Hit the OK button. Then, hit the Printer Driver button under the Drivers section.
- Then, lastly, check the tick mark near the Agree to the EULA and Download option to begin the download process.
Once the process is complete, double-tap on the downloaded file to begin the installation of the Brother HL L2300D printer driver on your computer. Follow the instructions displayed on-screen and then reboot your system.
That’s it! You have successfully completed the procedure of Brother HL L2300D driver download. However, if you are facing the “Brother printer says offline” error, then the drivers of your system might be outdated or corrupted. To fix this, move on to the next section.
Method 2: Use Device Manager for Brother HL L2300D Driver Install and Update
If your printer driver is unavailable or is malfunctioning, then you may make use of Device Manager, a Windows tool. This program can help you in fixing any of your system’s out-of-date, corrupted, or faulty drivers with a few simple steps. Hence, you may use the device manager to update your Brother L2300D driver quickly. To do so, adhere to the following steps.
- Press Win + X to open up the menu and then choose Device Manager from it.
- Now, go to the Print Queues option and then expand it. Then, look for your Brother HL L2300D driver and then right-click on it.
- Next, pick the Update Driver option from the menu.
- On the next page, choose the Search automatically for drivers option.
Now, wait for a short while till your Windows system automatically detects the driver and installs it to your system. Then, reboot your system.
However, some users find this manual process tedious and time-consuming. So, if you are also experiencing the same, then we have explained the automatic and easiest process in the next section. Read ahead to understand the process.
Method 3: Use the Automatic Driver Tool for Brother HL L2300D Driver Install and Update
To start the automatic process, you must first download and install Bit Driver Updater, one of the best free driver updater tools. This software is recommended by many users worldwide as it is the safest and most secure third-party tool.
You may completely rely on this program to fix any issues with your Brother printer, even if it’s not working or is offline. Bit Driver Updater will successfully help you in repairing or updating the Brother HL L2300D driver of your system. Here are a few benefits of utilizing this software on your PC:
- Only sets up WHQL-certified drivers.
- They provide 24-hour support.
- Fixes all types of driver issues, such as missing, outdated, corrupted, or defective drivers.
- Provides backup and restoration options for your old drivers.
- Increases the overall efficiency of your system.
Stepwise instructions to use Bit Driver Updater for Brother HL L2300D driver download and update
Follow the below steps to do so:
- Tap on the below-given button to download the Bit Driver Updater.
- Then, move to the Downloads folder of your computer and double-click on the setup file. To successfully install the software, follow all the on-screen prompts.
- After installation, open the program and hit the Scan Drivers option. Now, wait till the software scans your system drivers and presents a list of outdated drivers.
- Now, look for your Brother HL L2300D driver and hit the Update Now button next to it. Also, to minimize the time and effort, you may also hit the Update All button at the bottom to update all of them in one go.
After the process, reboot your system. Your Windows system will do the work for you automatically and replace the outdated drivers with newly installed drivers.
Wrap-Up: Download and Install the Brother HL L2300D Printer Driver for Windows
To sum up, this guide included effective and quick methods in order to download, install, and update the Brother HL L2300 D driver on your Windows system. We hope you found this article helpful.
However, if you come across any difficulties while installing the drivers, you may contact us in the comments section below. Also, to continue getting more such driver guides and technical articles, subscribe to our newsletter below.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.