Read this article and it will help you with the TP-Link UB400 USB Bluetooth adapter driver download and update process for Windows devices.
Device drivers are necessary for the hardware components to properly work. The Bluetooth driver is a kind of software that comes with your Windows operating system. It lets the system find the hardware components that are connected.
But when the Windows drivers get old, they start to cause problems like device not found errors, product not working errors, sluggish and slow system performance, etc. So, we would suggest that you always keep the TP-Link UB400 driver up to date.
Therefore, in case you are facing any trouble with it, here are a few ways to download or update the TP-Link driver UB400. This process will help you fix all the problems and let you use your hardware without any problems. So without waiting any further time, let’s jump right into it.
Different Approaches To Download Or Update TP-Link UB400 Bluetooth Adapter Driver
Below are some methods that will help you with the TP-link UB400 driver download process.
You can always find the latest version of your TP-Link UB400 driver on its manufacturer’s website. Companies keep releasing new drivers for their products in order to make them better and to fix bugs.
In this case, you need to visit the TP-Link official website, then search for the TP-link driver UB400. Then, click on the download button to start the downloading process. Once the driver is downloaded to your computer, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
For a better understanding, here are some directory steps that will help you download and install the TP-link UB400 driver for Windows.
- Click on the below link in order to visit the manufacturer’s website: TP-link Official Website
- On the official website page, single-click on the Search icon (magnifying glass). Then type the TP-Link UB400 driver in the search box and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Single-click on the Support button present in front of your product’s image. This will redirect you to a different page from where you can download its driver.
- Now, in the Driver section, check the driver’s compatibility with your computer. Then, click once on the Download button and the TP-link UB400 USB Bluetooth adapter driver will start to get downloaded.
- After downloading the driver, click on the Start menu. Then type File Explorer in the search bar and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the file explorer window, click on the Downloads tab present on the left-side panel. This will open the Downloads folder, showing all your downloaded files.
- Double-click on the TP-link UB400 driver file in order to open it. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your Windows device.
- Once the process is finished, Restart your system and it will automatically implement the new drivers for you.
Method2: Update TP-Link UB400 Driver Via Windows Tools
This is the second manual method where you need to take help from one of the Windows in-built apps, i.e Device Manager. This application is one of the most important apps that comes with every Windows operating system. You can manage all your drivers like the TP-link Bluetooth driver, display drivers, Wifi drivers, etc. with the help of this tool.
However, to use this program you need to have some basic computer knowledge. Otherwise, you will end up creating a mess among your other Windows drivers. Below are some steps that you can follow in order to update the TP-link USB-400 driver for Windows PC.
- Right-click on the Start menu button and then select the Device Manager option from the context list.
- On the Device Manager window, click once on the arrow icon present in front of the Bluetooth option to expand it.
- Now, double-click on the TP-link UB400 driver and it will open a new window
- Over there, select the Driver tab at the top of the window. Then, click once on the Update driver button.
- A new pop-up window will open on your screen, choose the “Search automatically for drivers” option
- Wait for a few moments until your computer searches for a new set of TP-link Bluetooth drivers. Then, follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the driver on your PC.
After updating the TP-link UB400 USB Bluetooth adapter driver, Reboot your computer and your system will automatically update your old drivers with the new ones. If you feel the above two manual methods are a bit hard to follow and you want an easy way to update your drivers. Then, you can consider going for the next method.
As we have mentioned earlier, keeping your drivers updated will help your computer resolve issues and errors. It will also improve your Windows device processing speed and compatibility with the devices it is connected with. Similarly, if you will keep your TP-link Bluetooth driver updated, it will help your product to work smoothly.
With the help of this automatic process, you can easily update all your drivers at once. But for this, you need to have the best driver updater program available in the market. The Bit Driver Updater app is one of the most reliable and safe software that you can use to update your TP-link UB400 driver. This product is trusted by thousands of users as it only downloads WHQL-certified drivers. Some other benefits of using this application are mentioned below:
- Allows you to schedule the driver updating process
- Helps in enhancing your system’s processing speed
- Provides 24×7 customer service
- Creates a backup of drivers before updating them
- Easy-to-use interface
Steps To Update TP-Link Bluetooth Driver Through Bit Driver Updater
As we have looked at some of the advantages of using the Bit Driver Updater app on your Windows device. Now, it’s time to check out some instructions that will help you download, install and use this app to update the TP-link Bluetooth Driver.
- Download the Bit Driver Updater application for your Windows device by clicking on the link below:
- After downloading the app, search the File Explorer app on the taskbar and press Enter
- Go to the Downloads folder on the file explorer window. Now, click on the Bit Driver Updater setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once the program is installed on your computer, Run the app.
- On the Bit Driver Updater app, click on the Scan Drivers button. This will allow the app to search for all the outdated, faulty, missing, or corrupted drivers on your computer.
- Now, click on the Update Now button in front of the Wifi drivers to start the process. You can also click on the Update all button to update all the drivers togetherly. This will help your computer improve its performance.
After completing the process, the app will ask you to reboot your computer. Once you restart your system, it will automatically implement the new TP-link Bluetooth driver.
Wrapping Up: Download & Update TP-Link UB400 Driver For Windows
We hope we were able to help you download the TP-Link UB400 USB Bluetooth adapter driver with the help of the above methods. You can also fix errors and problems with your display or graphics card by simply updating its drivers.
If you have any doubts or suggestions regarding this TP-link Bluetooth driver download guide, then write them in the comments section below. Moreover, if you want to read more informative tech-related articles like this, then subscribe to our Free Driver Updater blog.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.