A powerful and quick monochrome laser printer, the HP LaserJet P2015 can print up to 27 pages per minute. This printer can print on both sides of a sheet and can be connected to a network.
This small yet powerful device is perfect for usage in both large and small businesses. The printer can deliver speeds of up to 480 Mbps and supports the USB 2.0 connecting standard.
Hence, in order for the printer to work correctly and efficiently, you need to download, install, and update the HP Laserjet P2015 driver timely. To guide you through the entire process, in this article, we have included all the possible methods and necessary steps for it.
So, let’s get started with the HP Laserjet P2015 driver free download and update procedure.
Effective Methods for HP Laserjet P2015 Driver Download on Windows 10,11
Here are 3 quick and straightforward methods for downloading and updating the HP Laserjet P2015 Series driver. You may jump directly to the final method, the automatic one if you don’t wish to deal with the hassle of manual downloading.
Method 1: Manually Download HP Laserjet P2015 Driver Via Official Website
You may download the HP Laserjet P2015’s most recent drivers from HP’s official website. The manufacturer updates the drivers on a regular basis for their devices. However, this requires a lot of effort and strong technical knowledge. To simplify your effort, go through the below steps.
- Visit the official page of HP:- Click Here To Visit
- Now, take your mouse cursor on the Support tab area and select the Software and Drivers option under Problem Solving.
- In the next window that appears, select your product type i.e. Printer.
- Now, in the search box, enter your desired product – HP Laserjet P2015 driver and hit the Submit button.
- A driver download page will appear. There, find and select your preferred driver with a compatible OS version. Then, click on the Download icon near your choice to get HP Laserjet P2015 driver free download package.
- Now, open the File Explorer on your system and move to the Downloads folder. Find and double-click on your driver setup file to start the installation process.
After installation, reboot your PC. This will enable your PC to use the newest version of the HP Laserjet P2015n printer driver.
So, this was the easiest way to download printer drivers for free on Windows. Now, let us move forward with the methods of updating your drivers.
Method 2: Manually Update HP Laserjet P1505 Series Driver Via Device Manager
With the help of a Windows built-in program called Device Manager, you can update your HP Laserjet P2015 driver. You may reinstall, update, and roll back a number of drivers and other software that controls your devices with the help of this tool.
Maintaining up-to-date versions of all your drivers will also aid in enhancing your computer’s processing speed. Follow these steps to update your HP Laserjet P2015 printer series drivers via Device Manager.
- Go to the Search icon on your taskbar, type Device Manager in it, and press Enter.
- In the window opened, scroll down and find the Print Queues option. Expand the category by performing double click on it.
- Right-click on your HP Laserjet P2015 driver and select Update Driver.
- Now, in the pop-up box that appears, choose the Search automatically for drivers option.
That’s it! Just wait for a few minutes for the process to complete and then reboot your PC. After rebooting, your system will install and use the updated HP printer driver.
However, if you feel that any of the two techniques described above is not right for you and you require a quicker and easier way to update the drivers. Then, you may move ahead to the next method which is an automatic process.
Method 3: Automatic Way for HP Laserjet P2015 Driver Download and Update
Using any reliable third-party program is one of the easiest methods for updating outdated PC drivers. Such driver updater applications are renowned for identifying and installing the right and compatible drivers automatically.
There are a lot of options available when choosing a driver updater for your computer. But, we advise using Bit Driver Updater over all other options. It is the best and safest driver updater software in the market.
It can automatically identify your system OS and find the most recent and compatible device driver updates for it.
In addition, this utility improves PC performance greatly by clearing out your system clutter. With this app, you may fix a lot of hardware-related errors such as “HP printer is offline” or “Printer not responding” with a single click.
Before updating, the application automatically creates a backup of the older drivers so that they can be restored later on if necessary.
This tool makes sure that you only install drivers that have been tested and certified by WHQL. Simply follow the steps listed below for the automatic process of the HP Laserjet P2015 driver download and update.
Quick Steps to Use Bit Driver Updater Software
- Firstly, download the Bit Driver Updater app by clicking on the below-given button.
- After the download is finished, go to the Downloads section of your system and run the setup file. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to start the installation process.
- Then, launch the program on your PC. Choose the Scan Drivers option on the Overview page of the app. On selecting this, the application will scan all the drivers of your system.
- Wait for the process to complete. After the scanning, the app will display a list of drivers that require an update.
- Then, click on the Update Now button next to your HP Laserjet P2015 driver to update it. Also, you may click on the Update All button in order to update all your system drivers in one go.
Let the process finish successfully and then restart your PC. Restarting will ensure that the changes are done without any errors.
Conclusion: HP Laserjet P2015 Driver Download and Update on Windows 10,11
So there you have it—how to download, install, and update the HP Laserjet P2015 driver on a Windows 10, and 11 computer. We hope that this thorough installation guide for drivers will assist you in getting the appropriate driver for your HP printer.
You can write to us in the comments section below if you still encounter any issues or have questions. Also, to read more such tech articles and driver installation guides, subscribe to our newsletter.
Author: Snehil Masih
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.
Quinten SharpMar 27, 2023 at 12:29 am
I appreciate you sharing this blog post. Thanks Again. Cool.