This article will help you with different methods and guiding steps for HP ENVY 4520 driver download and update process.
The HP Envy 4520 is an all-in-one printer. This means you can print, scan, and make xerox copies of your documents, photos, etc. through this device. The features of the printer are marked out by the ability to print from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or from your smartphone. This is an inkjet printer that has been designed specifically to use at home or in small offices.
However, to make this printer work smoothly, you need to keep its driver up to date because the drivers play a very important role in fixing bugs and improving the connection between the system and the devices. Today, we are going to show you different procedures that you can follow in order to download the HP Envy 4520 driver on Windows.
Methods For HP Envy 4520 Driver Download And Update On Windows
Below we have given a list of ways that can help you with the HP Envy 4520 driver downloading and updating process. So without wasting any more time, let’s jump right into it.
Method1: Download Your HP Envy 4520 Driver From the Manufacturer’s Website
HP keeps uploading new updated drivers with some additional features on its website. So if you seek to get the latest HP Envy 4520 printer driver download to avoid the bugs and glitches, that you may face now and then while using your HP device, then follow the steps below to download the printer driver smoothly.
- Visit HP’s Support Page by clicking on the link given below: HP Support Page
- Click on the Support tab present on top of the page and select Software & drivers from its dropdown menu
- Select the printer option by clicking on it.
- Enter your product’s name, i.e. HP Envy 4520, and then click on the Submit button. This will redirect you to the driver download page.
- Now, click on the All drivers tab to expand it. Then expand the “Installation Software and Full/Basic Driver-Supports print and scan functionality only” tab.
- Under this tab, click on the Download button present in front of the “HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software”. This will start downloading the HP Envy 4520 printer on your Windows device.
- After downloading the driver file, search File Explorer in the taskbar and press Enter.
- Then, go to the Downloads folder and open the downloaded driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the HP Envy 4520 software file on your computer. After finishing the installation process, Restart your system to imply the new drivers.
Method2: HP Envy 4520 Driver Download From Microsoft Catalog
The second way to update the printer driver for your HP ENVY 4520 is to go to the Microsoft Update Catalog. You can search for drivers for any product that works with Windows OS on this site and download them. The steps below will help you through the process of downloading and setting up.
- Visit the Microsoft Update Catalog or click on this link: Click Here
- On the catalog page, click on the search bar and type HP Envy 4520 driver and then press the Enter key
- A list of drivers will be displayed to you, search for the driver that is compatible with your PC. Then, click on the Download button in front of that printer driver.
- A new window will appear, over there, click on the link given to start the downloading process.
- Once the downloading process is finished, visit the Downloads folder and run the HP Envy 4520 driver file.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process Step7: After installing the driver, Restart your computer to implement the changes
Method3: Use Windows Tools For HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver Download
In this method, we’ll use the Device Manager, which is one of Windows’ best built-in tools. You can easily manage all kinds of drivers including the HP Envy 4520 printer, with the help of this tool. To use this tool, all you have to do is carefully read the steps below.
- Type Control Panel in the taskbar’s search bar and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard
- On the Control Panel window, click on the “View by” dropdown menu and select the Large icons option. This will change the icons’ design and will show all Windows in-built tools.
- Click on the Device Manager tool and it will open a new window showing all the drivers present on your device
- In front of the Print queues option, click on the arrow icon to expand it.
- Now, right-click on the HP Envy 4520 driver and select the Properties option from the context menu.
- On the Properties window, select the Driver tab.
- Then, click on the Update Driver button and it will open a pop-up window. Over there, select the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- After downloading the HP Envy 4520, Restart your computer and it will automatically install the new drivers.
Method4: Download Or Update HP Envy 4520 Driver Automatically
Users who want an easy way out can use this automatic process. Here, you need to download the best and most trusted driver updater software, like the Bit Driver Updater, which is safe and reliable to use. With this software, you can not only update the driver for your HP Envy 4520 software, but you can also keep all other drivers up to date. Below are some other advantages of using this application:
- Enhance your PC processing speed
- Lets you update all drivers simultaneously with a single click.
- Only downloads drivers that are WHQL-certified
- Has a user-friendly or simple-to-use interface
- Allows you to keep a backup of your old drivers
Steps To Use Bit Driver Updater For HP Envy 4520 Driver Download
Follow the steps below in order to update or download your HP Envy 4520 printer driver:
- Click Here to get the Bit Driver Updater program.
- Right-click on the Start menu and choose File Explorer from the list after you’ve downloaded the file.
- Click on the “Downloads” tab on the left side of the File Explorer window. This will open the folder where all the files you’ve downloaded are kept.
- Click twice on the Bit Driver Updater’s setup file. Then, just follow the instructions on the screen to install it on your Windows device.
- Launch the app once the program is set up.
- Now, you can either click the Scan Driver button in the middle of the window or the Scan tab on the left-side panel.
- Let the program look for old, broken, or missing drivers on your Windows PC. Then, click the Update all button to download and update all the drivers at once.
- After updating all the drivers including the HP Envy 4520 software, Restart your Windows device and you are good to go.
Wrapping Up: HP Envy 4520 Driver Download And Update
We hope the above-mentioned methods will help you download and update your HP Envy 4520 software for Windows. If you have any questions or thoughts about this guide, then share them with us in the comments section below. Subscribe to Free Driver Updater blog to get updated with the help of the latest tech-related articles.
Snehil Masih is a professional technical writer. He is passionate about new & emerging technology and he keeps abreast with the latest technology trends. When not writing, Snehil is likely to be found listening to music, painting, traveling, or simply excavating into his favourite cuisines.